£ 70.04 inc. vat
£58.36 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
TP-Link TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20 AV600 Wi-Fi Powerline Network Kit
- One Touch Super Range Extension
- Up to 600Mbps - Ideal for HD Video Streaming
- Extend Wi-Fi Coverage to Every Room
- Plug and Play
Mfr part code: TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
TP-Link TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20 AV600 Wi-Fi Powerline Network Kit Product Description
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's TL-WPA4220T KIT extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home's existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220T KIT simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
One Touch Super Range Extension
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
Up to 500Mbps - Ideal for HD Video Streaming
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4220T KIT provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices - from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extend WiFi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your WiFi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your WiFi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
Unified Home Network
Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK's powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters' "Pair" buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi - and you're done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
- Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Two Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles, or PCs connect to the Internet
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- Easy to install, just plug in and play
- 128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of "Pair" Button
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
|Cables Included||1 x network cable - 2 m|
|Localisation||United Kingdom, Europe||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Apple MacOS, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2003, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)||
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, HomePlug AV (HPAV)|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Data Transfer Rate||600 Mbps|
|Max Range Indoors||300 m|
|Encryption Algorithm||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, 128-bit AES, WPA2-PSK|
|Features||Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Quality of Service (QoS)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, HomePlug AV, FCC, RoHS|
|Status Indicators||Power, LAN, link/activity||
|Line Coding Format||OFDM||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||LAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 ¦ LAN: 1 x HomePlug AV||
|Power Consumption Operational||12.916 Watt|
TP-Link TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20 AV600 Wi-Fi Powerline Network Kit Ask an owner
TP-Link TL-WPA4220T KIT V1.20 AV600 Wi-Fi Powerline Network Kit Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.