£ 104.99 inc. vat
£ 87.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Seagate Exos 300GB E-Class Mission Critical Hard Drive 2.5" SAS 10K 512N
- 10E300 Serie; Perfect choice for entry-level boot server applications
- 512n SAS
- 10,000 RPM
- 5 Year Warranty
Mfr part code: ST300MM0048
Seagate Exos 300GB E-Class Mission Critical Hard Drive 2.5" SAS 10K 512N Product Description
- 2.5-inch HDDs improve data center storage efficiency
- Make the transition from legacy 3.5-inch form factor drives with limited capacities and slower performance to the higher density,faster and best-in-class Enterprise Performance 10K HDD. With up to 2x the capacity and a smaller footprint,data centers can store and access data faster than ever,enabling them to keep pace with data growth while optimizing scarce IT real estate. Lower power consumption reduces energy and cooling costs.
- Enhanced storage reliability with improved storage efficiency
- Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K HDD advanced media management technology improves drive reliability and data integrity. This seventh-generation hard drive with features like a humidity sensor and SuperParity,lets you rest easier knowing your storage devices will perform as expected - even in harsh environments.
- Protect data with built-in security at no additional charge
- Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K drives are self-encrypting drives (SED) and can be used as standard drives or as part of a more secure solution at no extra cost. Built-in security,FIPS2 validated security and Protection Information features enable companies to protect valuable data,comply with regulatory mandates,and reduce risk to brands and reputations. Seagate instant secure erase feature reduces the time required to overwrite a drive - from hours to less than a minute - making drive retirement safe,fast and easy.
|Product Description||Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K HDD ST300MM0048 - hard drive - 300 GB - SAS 12Gb/s|
|Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps|
|Buffer Size||128 MB|
|Spindle Speed||10000 rpm|
|Features||PowerChoice,Protection Information (PI),Seagate RAID Rebuild,advanced format 512n|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||70.1 mm x 100.45 mm x 15 mm|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years warranty|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Buffer Size||128 MB|
|Bytes per Sector||512|
|Features||PowerChoice, Protection Information (PI), Seagate RAID Rebuild, advanced format 512n|
|Drive Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||215 MBps|
|Average Latency||2.9 ms|
|Spindle Speed||10000 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^16||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||SAS 12 Gb/s|
|Power Consumption||6.3 Watt (active) ¦ 3.09 Watt (idle)||
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||55 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||40 g @ 11 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||400 g @ 2 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||0.5 g @ 0-500 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||3 g @ 0-500 Hz|
Seagate Exos 300GB E-Class Mission Critical Hard Drive 2.5" SAS 10K 512N Ask an owner
Seagate Exos 300GB E-Class Mission Critical Hard Drive 2.5" SAS 10K 512N Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.