£ 179.26 inc. vat
£ 149.38 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Buy together and save
Intel Core I5-7500 3.40GHZ Socket 1151 6MB Retail Boxed Processor
£170.81 ex. vatsave £6.37
Customers Also Viewed
£ 158.79 inc. vat
£ 132.32 ex. vat
£ 196.98 inc. vat
£ 164.15 ex. vat
Intel Core I5-7500 3.40GHZ Socket 1151 6MB Retail Boxed Processor Product Description
- An impressive portfolio of standard and unlocked processors, from Intel Core i7 to Core i3, offering levels of performance for a broad range of usages.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 on Intel Core i7 and i5 processors to give that extra burst of performance when you need it.
- Enhanced full range base-clock settings1 that provide more control, more granularity for overclocking your platform - when paired with the Intel Z270 chipset, that also allows you to tune key aspects of your system including cores, power and memory.
- Intel Optane memory with intelligent software provides performance improvements as well as fast app response times for system acceleration and responsiveness.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology1 allows each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time, improving multitasking, speeding up the workflow, and accomplishing more in less time.
- Extends DDR4 RAM technology in the mainstream, allowing systems to have up to 64GB of memory and high transfer speeds at low power compared to DDR3 (DDR4-2400 MT/s @ 1.2V vs DDR3-1600 MT/s @ 1.5V).
- 7th Gen Intel Core processor-based desktop PCs are packed with new and enhanced features to deliver amazing experiences that a 5-year old PC can't handle. Great VR experiences involve the entire platform - not just any one component. Processor, graphics, I/O connectivity, display, audio, are all involved. A high-performance processor is key to achieving a balanced platform to make a VR experience great. Attach your premium HMD to an Intel Core i7 or Core i5-based computer and prepare to be amazed. Gaming experience today extends beyond smooth gameplay. Gaming today is about you and your community. Share your experience by live-streaming or recording, editing and posting your epic highlights. To be at your best, you need the best performance PC, powered by the Intel Core i7 processor that lets you live the ultimate gaming experience. To play premium movie streams in stunning Ultra HD 4K, you'll need a computer that supports the latest media technologies. Desktop computers based on the 7th Gen Intel Core processor can support the latest media technologies required to enjoy premium high-quality content:
- Intel Quick Sync Video technology accelerates most video capabilities, allowing users to create and share in real time and multitask without interruption.
- Support for Rec.2020, delivering wide color gamut (WCG) for lifelike, deeper color.
- Watch 4K HDR movies with Ultra HD Blu-ray for brilliant clarity and luminance.
- HEVC 10-bit encode/decode, VP9 10-bit decode for:
- -Smooth streaming of premium 4K entertainment
- -Full-size screen, immersive viewing experiences with 4K video and 360˚ viewing
- -Incredible 4K video creation to share with ease
- 7th Gen Intel Core processors offer hardware-level security features that strengthen the protection of your enabled security software. Hardware-based security to help you compute with greater peace of mind. Security features include:
- Intel Device Protection Technology with BIOS Guard and Intel Device Protection Technology with Boot Guard help protect your system during boot.
- Intel Platform Trust Technology provides a critical component to help in protecting your system boot integrity.
- Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX) that help applications protect your system and your data.
- Intel Memory Protection Extensions help protect application's run time integrity.
Add-ons and Accessories
£3.38save £1.30 £1.73 ex. vat
£29.99save £5.00 £20.82 ex. vat
£87.49 ex. vat
£40.82 ex. vat
|Type / Form Factor||Intel Core i5 7500 (7th Gen)|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Number of Threads||4 threads|
|Cache Memory Details||Smart Cache - 6 MB|
|Clock Speed||3.4 GHz|
|Max Turbo Speed||3.8 GHz|
|Compatible Processor Socket||LGA1151 Socket|
|Manufacturing Process||14 nm|
|Thermal Design Power||65 W|
|Thermal Specification||100 °C|
|Architecture Features||Enhanced SpeedStep technology, Execute Disable Bit capability, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 Technology, Intel Trusted Execution Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel AES New Instructions (AES-NI), Thermal Monitoring Technologies, Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d), Intel vPro Technology, Idle States, Intel Identity Protection Technology, Intel Secure Key, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (AVX2.0), Intel TSX-NI, Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP), Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX), Intel Memory Protection Extensions (MPX), Intel Device Protection Technology with Boot Guard||
|Type||Intel HD Graphics 630|
|Base Frequency||350 MHz|
|Max Dynamic Frequency||1.1 GHz|
|Features||Intel Clear Video Technology, Intel Clear Video HD Technology, InTRU 3D Technology, Intel Quick Sync Video, Triple Display Capable||
|Package Type||Intel Boxed||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - replacement - 3 years|
Intel Core I5-7500 3.40GHZ Socket 1151 6MB Retail Boxed Processor Ask an owner
Intel Core I5-7500 3.40GHZ Socket 1151 6MB Retail Boxed Processor Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.