£ 43.31 inc. vat£50.99save £7.68
£ 36.09 ex. vat£42.49save £6.40
Click & Collect Available
Thermaltake Smart DPS G Digital 350w Power Supply 80+ G
- Smart Power Management
- Ultra Quiet 120mm Fan
- 80 Plus 230V Standard Certified
- Multiple Connectors
Mfr part code: PS-SPG-0350DPCWEU-2
Thermaltake Smart DPS G Digital 350w Power Supply 80+ G Product Description
Thermaltake Smart DPS G 350W is a digital power supply that incorporate various high-tech components, leading technology and Eco-friendly commendations, featuring 80 Plus® 230V Standard certified that always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
The combination of Smart DPS G 350W and DPS G software provides clean and stable power and three intelligent platforms for users to monitor and record the status of power consumption, voltage distribution and electricity cost for advance usage.
- What is Smart Power Management (SPM)? - Thermaltake would like to raise the awareness on global warming to all PC DIY/ PC users through Smart Power Management (SPM) platform. SPM is a cloud computing platform that tracks and analyses PC electricity consumption, allowing users to observe and learn their own energy consumption whereby altering their behavior to achieve the goal of reducing CO2 emissions together to contribute on slowing global warming.
- Smart Power Management (SPM) - Out of all the PSU monitoring software applications on the market, Thermaltake DPS G Smart Power Management (SPM) is the most powerful, flexible, universal and easy-to-use monitoring tool that provides digital solutions together with PC software and mobile applications. On the basis of DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0, users can access the PSU/VGA/CPU data via PC or mobile devices. By uploading the data onto the smart power management cloud every 6 hours, users are capable of monitoring multiple PSUs via their mobile devices and achieving IT cost reductions while monitoring the PSU. Additionally, users are capable of accessing data as well as doing PSU management on different devices PC or mobile devices anytime anywhere.
- DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0: Feed vs. Me - Share your PSU data/status on the "Feed" with friends and check your own messages from your friends. Also you can find Thermaltake official news releases and product information on the "Feed" page. Click on "Me", users can monitor the status of PSU/VGA/CPU (data will be uploaded per minute), including efficiency, fan speed, voltage and current etc. Zoom in to see more details of the graph, there is no limit on the number of PSUs being monitored at any one time.
- DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0: Analysis - Click "Analysis", users can choose the specific PSU they want to monitor or click "Select All" to see all the digital power supplies. Detailed information such as total time, total cost and KWh can be monitored at once. Besides line chart, users can also see the data in a pie chart and a bar chart.
- DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0: Warning Alert- Our real-time warning alert will be pushed to DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0 immediately once the fan fails, PSU temperature is overheated (over 140℉/60℃), or voltage (over/under 5% of normal level) operate abnormally.
- DPS G PC App 2.0: Smart Zero Fan - Aside from the silent and performance mode, DPS G PC App 2.0 comes with the new Zero Fan mode to minimise the audible noise of your PC. The fan will be turned on around 20% of the rated load to optimise the thermal performance and minimise the audible noise.
- DPS G PC App 2.0: CPU and VGA Monitoring - DPS G PC App 2.0 enables users to digitally monitor the key parameters of the CPU and VGA, including efficiency, wattage, voltage and temperature while using the computer.
- DPS G PC App 2.0: Warning Alert - DPS G PC App 2.0 offers real-time warning alert when the fan speed, temperature (over 140℉/60℃) and voltage (over/under 5% of the normal level) operate abnormally.
- DPS G Mobile App 1.0: Single Comparison - Users are capable of monitoring single or multiple PSUs anytime anywhere while using the DPS G Mobile App 1.0. Click "Single Comparison", you can freely choose which PSU you want to monitor in detail such as the efficiency, fan speed, voltage, current and so on, or use "Select All" to see all the data of digital power supplies. After you select the data, the DPS G Mobile App 1.0 shows how the data changes during a period of time. DPS G Mobile App 1.0 is available on OS and Android devices.
- DPS G Mobile App 1.0: Total Analysis - Users are capable of monitoring single or multiple PSUs while using the DPS G Mobile App 1.0. Click "Total Analysis", users can see the selected information of the PSU, including Total Time, Total Cost, and KWh. Percentages of each item will be showed clearly, either in a line chart or a pie chart.
- DPS G Mobile App 1.0: Warning Alert - Our real-time warning alert will be pushed to your mobile devices immediately once the fan fails, PSU temperature is overheated (over 140℉/60℃), or voltage (over/under 5% of normal level) operate abnormally.
- Core Component: MCU - Smart DPS G Series comes with a 32Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology. The 32Bit Microcontroller Unit is a small computer on a single integrated circuit containing a processor core, memory and programmable input/output peripherals. MCU can digitally control devices and processes, such as automobile engine control systems and office machines.
- 80 Plus 230V Standard Certified and Skylake-Ready - Smart DPS G 350W Power Supply with DPS G software delivers up to 85% efficiency under real-world load conditions, promising the lowest power losses. Additionally, Smart DPS G Series has been optimised to work with Intel's new, sixth-generation Skylake processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Ultra Quiet 120mm Fan - Smart DPS G 350W adopts a 120mm cooling fan with intelligent RPM control that guarantees cooling performance and silent operation.
- Multiple Connectors - The cables used for Smart DPS G 350W is all sleeved, users are able to properly route the cables in an optimal location to prevent airflow blockage.
- High Quality Components - Smart DPS G 350W features high quality components, which greatly improves the durability and offers the highest stability and reliability. No more capacitor explosion and leakage.
- High Current Single +12V Rail - Smart DPS G 350W is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail, please see the output specification below.
|AC INPUT: 100V - 240V 3A 47Hz - 63Hz|
| DC |
| 24 Pin Main Connectors: |
| 4+4 Pin 12V Connectors: |
| SATA Connectors: |
| 4-Pin Molex Connectors: |
| 6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors: |
| Floppy Drive Connectors: |
|Dimensions:||150mm x 86mm x 140mm (W x H x D)|
|Input Voltage:||100V - 240V|
|Input Frequency Range:||47Hz - 63Hz|
|Power Good Signal:||100-500 msec|
|Hold Up Time:||> 10msec at 80% of full load (230Vac input)|
|Efficiency:||Meet 80 Plus® at 230Vac input.|
|MTBF:||100,000 hrs minimum|
|Protection:||OPP / OVP / SCP|
|Operation Temperature:||0 ℃ to +40℃|
|80 Plus Certified:||Yes - 80 Plus|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PS-SPG-0350DPCWEU-2|
|Has Mains Plug:||Yes|
|What's In The Box:|| PSU |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||150mm x 86mm x 140mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||300mm x 270mm x 460mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||2 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||2.3 KGs|
|Features||Smart Power Management (SPM), semi-modular|
|Cables Included||Power cable|
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||TUV, CB, CCC||
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.31/ EPS12V 2.92|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Input Voltage||AC 200-240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 1 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 3 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 4 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||350 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 16 A ¦ +5V - 15 A ¦ +12V - 26 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 2.5 A|
|Modular Cable Management||Yes|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 90% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Smart DPS G Digital 350w Power Supply 80+ G Ask an owner
Thermaltake Smart DPS G Digital 350w Power Supply 80+ G Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.