£ 116.99 inc. vat
£ 97.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Intel Nuc Tall Arches Canyon NUC6CAYH Celeron J3455 Barebone
- Intel Celeron processor J3455
- 2 x DDR3L-1866 MHz SO-DIMM Slots (up to 8GB)
- 1x SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD
- 4 x USB 3.0
Mfr part code: BOXNUC6CAYH
Customers Also Viewed
£ 113.49 inc. vat
£ 94.57 ex. vat
£ 258.99 inc. vat
£ 215.82 ex. vat
Intel Nuc Tall Arches Canyon NUC6CAYH Celeron J3455 Barebone Product Description
• Intel Celeron processor J3455, 1.5 GHz to 2.3 GHz Burst.
• Intel HD Graphics.
• Two DDR3L SO-DIMM sockets (up to 8 GB, 1866 MHz).
• 1x SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD.
• Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 and Bluetooth 4.2.
• Back panel DC power connector (12-19V).
• Two USB 3.0 ports on the back panel.
• Combo speaker/TOSLlNK optical audio lack.
• VGA port.
• One full-size HDMI 2.0 display port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound).
• Gigabit LAN.
• Multi-colour front panel LED ring.
• Support for user-replaceable third-party lids.
• Kensington lock support.
• SD card slot.
• Consumer infrared sensor.
• Two USB 3.0 ports (including one charging port).
• Headphone/microphone jack.
• Front panel power button.
• Dual array front microphones.
Boost productivity and unlock your imaginations with the Intel NUC Kit NUC6CAYH. A fully customisable kit with the quad-core Intel Celeron processor and Intel HD Graphics, the NUC6CAYH delivers cost-efficient entry-level performance, perfect for basic 4K digital signage or as a desktop replacement.
Whether you use the NUC in the home, or at work to drive digital signs that showcase menus or display corporate information, or for productivity apps that help get jobs done, the NUC6CAYH delivers the performance they need to meet a deadline or display information.
Intel HD Graphics via a Full-sized HDMI Port
Intel HD Graphics with 4K display capabilities at 60 Hz lets you display information in brilliant 4K and adds better definition and clarity to images and messages. For desktop replacements, the 60 Hz refresh rate keeps mouse and cursor movement crisp, and eyes from tiring.
The Performance and Value Your Customers Want
While the NUC6CAYH is designed for Windows 10, you have the choice to install the OS, memory, and hard drive you want so you can create the exact system that you need. From digital signs to desktop replacement to thin client, you can build a Mini PC that does exactly what you need it to do.
With support for up to 8 GB of RAM, it's easy to stream media to digital signs without stuttering and multitask with ease. There are 4 USB 3.0 ports including a USB charging port-which allow you to connect all your USB peripherals & devices such as keyboards, mice, smartphones and Intel RealSense cameras. Then with the addition of some third-party software, you've just created a Mini PC that lets your customers chat and collaborate with others as easily as if they were in the same room.
There are also some hip new features including a dual-array front mic so Windows 10 users can take advantage of Cortana's capabilities, a front power button, and a multi-colour LED ring so you can customize the NUC with the look your customers want.
Finally, internal headers, including AUX PWR and CEC, allow for deep customisation for PC-Iike embedded systems.
Cut the Cords, Not the Performance
The NUC6CAYH comes with Intel 802.11ac wireless, Intel's fastest wireless available today, for connectivity right out-of-the-box. This makes it simple to immediately access files in the cloud, and with built-in Bluetooth 4.2, you can quickly and easily connect wireless peripherals like headsets and keyboards.
Finally, the NUC6CAYH has room for a lightning fast 2.5" SSD or spacious HDD to cover all your data storage needs. And because it's all built by Intel, you know you're getting the value, performance, and innovation you've come to expect.
- Processor Included Intel® Celeron® Processor J3455 (2M Cache, up to 2.3 GHz)
- Warranty Period 3 yrs
- Memory Specifications
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) 8 GB
- Memory Types DDR3L-1600/1866 1.35V SO-DIMM
- Max # of Memory Channels 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth 14.9 GB/s
- Max # of DIMMs 2
- ECC Memory Supported ‡ No
- Graphics Specifications
- Integrated Graphics ‡ Yes
- Graphics Output VGA (HDB15); HDMI 2.0
- # of Displays Supported ‡ 2
- Expansion Options
- PCI Express Revision Gen2
- PCI Express Configurations ‡ M.2 slot with PCIe x1 lane
- Removable Memory Card Slot SDXC with UHS-I support
- M.2 Card Slot (wireless) 22x30
- I/O Specifications
- USB Revision 2.0, 3.0
- # of USB Ports 6
- USB 2.0 Configuration (External + Internal) 0 + 2
- USB 3.0 Configuration (External + Internal) 2B 2F + 0
- Total # of SATA Ports 1
- Max # of SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports 1
- Audio (back channel + front channel) 7.1 digital; L+R+mic (F); L+R+TOSLINK (R)
- Integrated LAN 10/100/1000
- Integrated Wifi Intel® Wireless-AC 3168 + BT 4.2
- Integrated Bluetooth Yes
- Consumer Infrared Rx Sensor Yes
- S/PDIF Out Connector TOSLINK
- Additional Headers CEC, 2x USB2.0, AUX_PWR, FRONT_PANEL
- Advanced Technologies
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡ Yes
- Intel® vPro™ Technology ‡ No
- TPM No
- Intel® HD Audio Technology Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡ Yes
- Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) Yes
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x USB 3.0 - Type A (2 front, 2 rear) (one of them is fast-charging) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 (2 internal) ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x headphones/microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 1 x TOSLINK output ¦ 1 x SATA-600 (1 internal)|
|Bays||1 (total) / 1 (free) x internal 2.5"|
|Slots||2 (total) / 2 (free) x SO-DIMM 204-pin||
|Product Form Factor||Mini PC|
|Built-in Devices||Infrared receiver||
Processor / Chipset
|CPU||Intel Celeron J3455 / 1.5 GHz|
|Max Turbo Speed||2.3 GHz|
|Number of Cores||Quad-Core|
|Max CPU Qty||1|
|Processor Main Features||Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel AES New Instructions||
|Installed Size||2 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||2 MB||
|Installed Size||0 MB / 8 GB (max)|
|Form Factor||SO-DIMM 204-pin|
|Slots||2 (Total) / 2 (empty)|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture||
|Type||1 x SATA|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s||
|Type||No optical drive||
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||SDXC UHS-I Memory Card||
|Graphics Processor||Intel HD Graphics 500|
|Video Interfaces||VGA, HDMI|
|Max Monitors Supported||2||
|Sound Output Mode||7.1 channel surround|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Wireless LAN Supported||Yes|
|Wireless NIC||Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2||
|Included Accessories||VESA mounting kit, processor badge|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|Security Slot Type||Kensington security slot|
|Device Type||Power adapter|
|Power Provided||65 Watt||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
Dimensions & Weight
Intel Nuc Tall Arches Canyon NUC6CAYH Celeron J3455 Barebone Ask an owner
Intel Nuc Tall Arches Canyon NUC6CAYH Celeron J3455 Barebone Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.