£ 248.99 inc. vat
£207.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
Intel Nuc Tall Baby Canyon NUC7I3BNH Core I3-7100U Barebone
- 7th generation Intel Core I3-7100U
- 2 x DDR4- 2133MHz SO-DIMM slots (up to 32 GB)
- 1 x M.2, 2242/2280, PCIe/SATA
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C
Mfr part code: BOXNUC7I3BNH
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 228.99 inc. vat£267.99save £39.00
£190.82 ex. vat£223.32save £32.50
£ 296.99 inc. vat£352.26save £55.27
£247.49 ex. vat£293.55save £46.06
Intel Nuc Tall Baby Canyon NUC7I3BNH Core I3-7100U Barebone Product Description
• 7th generation Intel® Core™ i3-7100U processor.
• Intel® HD Graphics 620.
• Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2133 MHz).
• 1x SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD.
• M.2 slot with flexible support for a 42 or 80 mm M.2 SSD.
• Intel® Optane™ Memory ready.
• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 and Bluetooth* 4.2.
• Back panel DC power connector (12-19V).
• One full-size HDMI* 2.0 display port supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound).
• Intel® Gigabit LAN.
• Two USB 3.0 ports on the back panel.
• USB Type-C port providing DisplayPort* 1.2 or USB 3.1 gen 2.
• Kensington lock support.
• Support for user-replaceable third-party lids.
• Micro SD card slot.
• Consumer infrared sensor.
• Two USB 3.0 ports (including one charging port) on the front panel.
• Front panel headphone/microphone jack.
• Front panel power button.
• Dual-array front microphones.
• Multi-colour front panel LED ring.
Manage your life right now. The Intel® NUC Kits NUC7i3BNH is built with the 7th generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor give you the performance to handle anything your household throws at it. From sharing and backing up your files-including your digital photos-to managing your home automation, the Intel NUC sits at the center of your smart home or entertainment center. And its small size means it fits in the family room, the kitchen, the den, or wherever you want to place it.
The taller Intel NUC7i3BNH is Intel® Optane™ Memory ready which makes you ready for the future. By easily installing and pairing Intel Optane Memory with high capacity HDD storage media, you get amazing performance and responsiveness as well as shorter boot times, faster application launches, and more responsive browsing. Intel NUC7i3BNH also has room for a 2 TB HDD, so you have the room to store and back up all your important files.
New Features Let You Use Windows® 10 To Its Full Potential
The Intel NUC7i3BNH has some cool new features including dual-array front microphones so you can take advantage of Cortana's* capabilities if you install Windows® 10 with no additional hardware needed. There's also a front power button and a multi-colour LED ring so you can personalize the NUC with the look you want, along with 7.1 surround sound via the HDMI* port so that you can be deeply immersed in your music and movies. Or listen with headphones via the front microphone/audio jack. The choice is yours. With four USB 3.0 ports, including a charging port, you've got room to connect a USB keyboard, mouse, and printer, and still have a port to charge your phone or connect external storage. There's also a USB Type-C* port that provides USB 3.1 for faster data transfer or DisplayPort* 1.2.
Intel® HD Graphics via an HDMI* Port
Intel® HD Graphics lets you see images in brilliant 4K and adds better definition and clarity, letting you watch theatre-quality 4K videos in your living room or see photos the way they were meant to be seen. And the 60 Hz refresh rate keeps mouse and cursor movement crisp, and your eyes from tiring when you're using your system for late night homework.
Cut The Cords, Not The Performance
Each kit comes with Intel® 802.11ac wireless, Intel's fastest wireless available today, for connectivity right out-of-the-box. This makes it simple to immediately access files in the cloud, and with built-in Bluetooth* 4.2, you can connect wireless peripherals like headsets and keyboards.
- Processor Included Intel® Core™ i3-7100U Processor (3M Cache, 2.40 GHz)
- Warranty Period 3 yrs
- Memory Specifications
- Max Memory Size (dependent on memory type) 32 GB
- Memory Types DDR4-2133 1.2V SO-DIMM
- Max # of Memory Channels 2
- Max Memory Bandwidth 34.1 GB/s
- Max # of DIMMs 2
- ECC Memory Supported ‡ No
- Graphics Specifications
- Integrated Graphics ‡ Yes
- Graphics Output HDMI 2.0a; USB-C (DP1.2)
- # of Displays Supported ‡ 3
- Expansion Options
- PCI Express Revision Gen3
- PCI Express Configurations ‡ M.2 slot with PCIe x4 lanes
- Removable Memory Card Slot SDXC with UHS-I support
- M.2 Card Slot (storage) 22x42/80
- I/O Specifications
- USB Revision 2.0, 3.0
- # of USB Ports 6
- USB 2.0 Configuration (External + Internal) 0 + 2
- USB 3.0 Configuration (External + Internal) 2B 2F + 0
- Total # of SATA Ports 2
- Max # of SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports 2
- RAID Configuration 2.5" HDD/SSD + M.2 SATA/PCIe SSD (RAID-0 RAID-1)
- Audio (back channel + front channel) 7.1 digital (HDMI mDP); L+R+mic (F)
- Integrated LAN 10/100/1000
- Integrated Wifi Intel® Wireless-AC 8265 + BT 4.2
- Integrated Bluetooth Yes
- Consumer Infrared Rx Sensor Yes
- Additional Headers CEC, 2x USB2.0, FRONT_PANEL
- Package Specifications
- Low Halogen Options Available See MDDS
- Advanced Technologies
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Supported ‡ Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) ‡ Yes
- Intel® vPro™ Technology ‡ No
- TPM No
- Intel® HD Audio Technology Yes
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Yes
- Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) ‡ Yes
- Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) Yes
- Intel® Data Protection Technology
- Intel® AES New Instructions Yes
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x USB 3.0 - Type A (2 front, 2 rear) (one of them is fast-charging) ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 (2 internal) ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x headphones/microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x DisplayPort/USB-C 3.1 Gen2 ¦ 2 x SATA-600 (2 internal)|
|Bays||1 (total) / 1 (free) x internal 2.5" ¦ 1 (total) / 1 (free) x internal M.2 2242/2280|
|Slots||2 (total) / 2 (free) x SO-DIMM 260-pin||
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, ICES-003, EN55024, FCC, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, AS/NZS 4268, FCC CFR47 Part 15 C, FCC CFR47 Part 15 B, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, VCCI V-3, VCCI V-2, EN 62311, VCCI V-4, KN24, EN 300 328, CNS 13438, RoHS 2011/65/EU, EN 301.489-17, WEEE 2012/19/EU, EN 301 489-1, EN 300 893, CISPR32/EN55032, KN32, AS/NZS 2772.2, FCC CFR47 Part 15 E|
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)||
|Product Form Factor||Mini PC|
|Built-in Devices||Infrared receiver||
Processor / Chipset
|CPU||Intel Core i3 (7th Gen) 7100U / 2.4 GHz|
|Number of Cores||Dual-Core|
|Max CPU Qty||1|
|CPU Upgradability||Not upgradable|
|Processor Main Features||Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Execute Disable Bit, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 Technology, Intel AES New Instructions||
|Installed Size||3 MB|
|Cache Per Processor||3 MB||
|Installed Size||0 MB / 32 GB (max)|
|Effective Memory Speed||2133 MHz|
|Form Factor||SO-DIMM 260-pin|
|Features||Dual channel memory architecture||
|Type||1 x SATA|
|Controller Interface Type||SATA 6Gb/s||
Storage Controller (2nd)
|Type||- M.2 Card||
|Supported Flash Memory Cards||SDXC UHS-I Memory Card||
|Graphics Processor||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|Video Interfaces||HDMI, DisplayPort||
|Sound Output Mode||7.1 channel surround|
|Compliant Standards||High Definition Audio||
|Wireless LAN Supported||Yes|
|Wireless NIC||Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2||
|Device Type||Power adapter|
|Power Provided||65 Watt||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
Intel Nuc Tall Baby Canyon NUC7I3BNH Core I3-7100U Barebone Ask an owner
Intel Nuc Tall Baby Canyon NUC7I3BNH Core I3-7100U Barebone Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.