£ 147.99 inc. vat
£ 123.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Inno3D Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Twin X2 Graphics Card
- 4GB GDDR5
- VR Ready
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI
Mfr part code: N105T-1DDV-M5CM
Customers Also Viewed
£ 152.99 inc. vat£179.79save £26.80
£ 127.49 ex. vat£149.82save £22.33
£ 189.99 inc. vat
£ 158.32 ex. vat
Inno3D Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Twin X2 Graphics Card Product Description
Everyone deserves great gaming. That's why we created the fast, powerful GeForce® GTX 1050. Now, you can turn your PC into a true gaming rig, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™-the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. It's loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory. #GameReady.
10: Gaming Perfected
The fast, powerful GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti delivers great experiences for every gamer. Now, you can turn your PC into a true gaming rig, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™-the most advanced GPU architecture ever created. It's loaded with innovative NVIDIA Game Ready technologies that let every gamer experience the latest titles in their full glory.
Extraordinary performance. Game-changing experiences. Perfectly tuned. Game Ready with GeForce GTX 10-Series graphics cards.
Experience incredible performance in high-definition games, powered by NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced GPU architecture ever created.
Fast, easy access to NVIDIA Game ready drivers lets every gamer turn their PC into a true gaming rig and take on the latest titles in their full glory.
INNO3D Twin X2
Gaming made available for everyone. That is we had in mind when crafting the all new INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. Powered by NVIDIA Pascal architecture you can now turn your PC into a true gaming rig and experience the latest games in their full glory. The compact design of the Twin X2 cooling solution optimizes the GPUs performance without cleaning out your back pocket.
More Performance. Less Power
This optimized graphics card pumps up performance in high-definition games compared to previous-generation GPUs. Integrating the latest NVIDIA technologies, gamers now feel what it means to play with the big boys. Showing off DirectX 12 features, it delivers super-fast, smooth and power-efficient gameplay.
Enter The Vortex
INNO3D added 4 extra air-intake vents to create the ultimate Vortex to increase the speed of cool air onto the cooler. Even if it is just one fan, it cools down the GPU hands down.
The iChiLL Effect
INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti have been equipped with premium iChiLL Scythe blade fans. The combination of Design, top quality components and precision manufacturing all mixed up with a lot of passion. delivers you the best of all worlds. Extreme low noise, next generation performance and perfectly optimized cooling. We call that the iChiLL effect.
24/7 Uptime. No Sweat
The INNO3D GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics cards are built with Japanese quality bearing technology. Designed to operate smoothly and super silent, the fan can run 24/7 without a problem. No sweat.
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready.
- OpenGL 4.5 Support.
- Simultaneous Multi-Projection.
- NVIDIA Ansel.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0.
- Microsoft DirectX 12.
- Vulkan API.
- PCI Express 3.0.Max Digital Resolution 7680x4320.
- HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4 and Dual-Link DVI.
- GPU Engine Specs: CUDA Cores768Graphics Clock-Base Clock (MHz)1290Boost Clock (MHz)1392
- Memory Specs: Memory Clock 7GbpsStandard Memory Config 4GBMemory InterfaceGDDR5Memory Interface Width128-bitMemory Bandwidth (GB/sec)112.2Bus SupportPCI-E3.0 X16
- Feature Support: NVIDIA AnselYesNVIDIA G-SYNC™-ReadyYesNVIDIA GameStream™-ReadyYesNVIDIA GPU Boost™3.0Microsoft DirectX12 API with feature level 12_1 Vulkan APIYesOpenGL4.5OS CertificationWindows 7-10, Linux, FreeBSDx86
- Display Support: Multi MonitorYesMaximum Digital Resolution 7680x4320 at 60 Hz RGB 8-bit with dual DisplayPort connectors or 7680x4320 at 60 Hz YUV420 8-bit with on DisplayPort 1.3 connectorHDCP2.2Standard Display ConnectorsDual Link DVI-D, HDMI 2.0b, DisplayPort 1.4InternalAudio Input for HDMIInternal
- Standard Graphics Card Dimensions: Length195mmHeight99.8mmWidth2-slot
- Thermal and Power Specs: Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)75Minimum System Power Requirement (W)400Supplementary Power ConnectorsNA
- Accessories: Driver CD KitYes
|Features||Dual slot heatsink, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, NVIDIA GameStream, NVIDIA GameWorks, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, NVIDIA Ansel, NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology, HDCP|
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti|
|Core Clock||1290 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1392 MHz|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz|
|Interfaces||DVI-D (dual link) ¦ DisplayPort ¦ HDMI|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan, DirectX 12.1||
|Effective Clock Speed||7 GHz|
|OS Required||Linux, FreeBSD (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
|Required Power Supply||350 W||
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities|
|Compliant Standards||DisplayPort 1.4, HDCP 2.2|
Inno3D Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Twin X2 Graphics Card Ask an owner
Inno3D Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Twin X2 Graphics Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.