Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 111.83 inc. vat£138.90save £27.07
£93.19 ex. vat£115.75save £22.56
Cooler Master Seidon 240v Product Description
The Seidon 240V is the latest AIO watercooler that boasts an excellent value for performance. The compact 240mm radiator fits in virtually every case. Thanks to dual Silencio fans designed for silence, Seidon can unleash a powerful cooling storm at your command and keep it silent. Durable FEP Tubing provides the advantages of nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance which all contribute to a long operating life.
The Optimal Pump and Water Block
The optimal pump and water block guarantees the best water flow and system performance. Elegant Blue LED illumination on the top of water block.
New Cold Plate Technology
Factory filled with coolant then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years.
Tool-free Universal Mounting System
Compatible with all available Intel and AMD platform, include latest Intel LGA 2011 and AM3+
Reduced Noise and Power Output
PWM fans put out signal impulses that cause clicking noises and deformations within the fan. But Cooler Master's exclusive Silent Driver IC slows down the signal rate, suppressing the PWM switching sound. This results in an ultra-quiet 11 dB and low power current that clocks in at 0.6w(12V, 0.05A), not only making it the quieter choice but also helping you save on your energy bill.
Quality and Reliability
The Loop Dynamic Bearing (LDB) is a rigid and abrasion resistant compound that reduces vibrations, noise, and increases life expectancy to 160,000 hours. The self-lubricating and IP6X dustproofing design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly, ensuring a new system will likely be long obsolete by the time these fans expire.
- Model RL-S24V-24PK-R1
- CPU Intel® LGA 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket
- AMD® / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Main System Dimensions 62 x 62 x 36.4 mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 1.4 inch)
- Radiator Dimensions 273 x 120 x 27 mm (10.7 x 4.7 x 1.1 inch)
- Radiator Material Aluminum
- Fan Dimensions 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch)
- Fan Speed 800 ~ 2400 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow 76 CFM ± 10% (MAX)
- Fan Air Pressure 4.8 mmH2O ± 10% (MAX)
- Fan Life Expectancy 160,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level 6.5 ~ 27 dBA
- Fan Bearing Type Loop Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Connector 4-Pin
- Fan Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current 0.16 A
- Fan Power Consumption 1.92W
- Pump Life Expectancy 70,000 hours
- Pump Noise Level < 23 dBA
- Pump Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Pump Power Consumption 3.6 W
- Warranty 2 Years
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.82 ex. vat
£4.80save £2.82 £1.65 ex. vat
|Product Type||Liquid cooling system||
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA775 Socket, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, LGA1155 Socket, Socket AM3+, LGA2011 Socket, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA2011-3 Socket|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||Loop dynamic bearing|
|Rotation Speed||800-2400 rpm|
|Air Flow||76 cfm|
|Air Pressure||4.8 mm|
|Noise Level||6.5 - 27 dBA|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Rated Current||0.16 A|
|Power Consumption||1.92 W|
|Features||Variable fan speed||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
Cooler Master Seidon 240v Ask an owner
Cooler Master Seidon 240v Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.