£ 24.99 inc. vat
£ 20.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Also Viewed
Belkin MIXIT Rose Gold USB-C 1.2M Cable Product Description
Belkin MIXIT Rose Gold USB-C 1.2M Cable
Not just any charge cable, DuraTek was forged from superior quality materials for ultimate durability.
Kevlar fibers reinforce the inner wiring for added strength, abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket, and highly flexible insulation minimizes damage from friction.
The strength created by these resilient ingredients is further enhanced by smart design details to reinforce the cable at its stress points. This ensures the finished product can withstand even the most demanding routines, and perform above and beyond expectation to deliver a cable that borders on indestructible.
1. Kevlar a high strength synthetic fibre used as a reinforcing agent to strengthen the conductors and enhance protection
2. Drain wiring helps with added protection
3. Insulated conductors reduce friction while creating added flexibility and protection
4. Shield-braid and metalized Mylar shielding help to protect the cable from external electromagnetic interference
5. Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) cable jacket is soft, pliable, and environmentally friendly
6. Double-braided nylon exterior is abrasion resistant, reducing fraying and lasting longer
- USB C to USB C cable
- Colour: Rose Gold
- Length: 1.2 Metres
- Pack size: 1
- Supports 3A charging and up to 480Mbps data transfer
Add-ons and Accessories
Add On Items
£10.82 ex. vat
|Jacket Material||DuPont Kevlar reinforced PVC|
|Rated Current||3 A|
|Features||Drain wire, sync and charge, strain relief, abrasion-resistant|
|Connector||24 pin USB-C - male|
|Connector (Second End)||24 pin USB-C - male|
Belkin MIXIT Rose Gold USB-C 1.2M Cable Ask an owner
Belkin MIXIT Rose Gold USB-C 1.2M Cable Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.