£ 40.98 inc. vat
£ 34.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
TP-Link AC50 Wireless Controller
- Auto-detect and centralized management, up to 50 CAPs
- License-free management reduces the OPEX of enterprise network
Mfr part code: AC50
Customers Also Viewed
TP-Link AC50 Wireless Controller Product Description
|Device Type||Network management device|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Capacity||Manageable access points: 50|
|Features||Load balancing, VLAN support, firmware upgradable, Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) support, Multiple SSID support, fanless, system log, SSID to VLAN mapping|
|Encryption Algorithm||WPA, WPA2|
|Authentication Method||RADIUS, Radio Service Set ID (SSID)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1x||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||5 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, RoHS||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||5 Watt||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||UNIX, Apple MacOS, Novell NetWare, Linux, Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link AC50 Wireless Controller Ask an owner
TP-Link AC50 Wireless Controller Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.