£ 333.99 inc. vat
£ 278.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Seagate Exos 10TB X-Class Nearline Enterprise Hard Drive 3.5" SAS 512E
- X10 Series; Helium-sealed drive technology
- Advanced Write Caching, 20% boost
- Lowest 10TB power consumption, up to 6% per rack
- Customise your bulk storage with PowerChoice
- 5 Year Warranty
Mfr part code: ST10000NM0096
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Form Factor||3.5" x 1/3H|
|Buffer Size||256 MB|
|Features||Temperature sensor, Enterprise Class Reliability, PowerChoice, Humidity Sensor, Low Halogen, Super Parity, Hot-Plug Support, T10 Data Integrity Field (DIF), PowerBalance, advanced format 512e, 24x7 availability, Organic Solderability Preservative, Multi-Step Forged Helium Sealed-Drive design, Superior Wide-Weld Hermetically Sealed-Drive enclosure, pressure sensor, Advanced Write Caching|
|Drive Transfer Rate||1.2 GBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||249 MBps|
|4KB Random Read||170 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||370 IOPS|
|Average Latency||4.16 ms|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^15||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||2 x SAS 12 Gb/s|
|Compatible Bay||3.5" x 1/3H||
|Power Consumption||5.5 Watt (idle) ¦ 9 Watt (write) ¦ 9.4 Watt (random read)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||5 - 95% (non-condensing)|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||40 g @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||250 g @ 1 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (operating)||0.5 g @ 22-350 Hz|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||2.27 g @ 10-500 Hz|
Seagate Exos 10TB X-Class Nearline Enterprise Hard Drive 3.5" SAS 512E Ask an owner
Seagate Exos 10TB X-Class Nearline Enterprise Hard Drive 3.5" SAS 512E Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.