£ 15.99 inc. vat
£ 13.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Antec A30 Dual Heatpipe CPU
- SILENT LED FAN: 92mm blue LED fan for ultra-quiet operation
- STRAIGHT TOUCH COPPER HEATPIPES: Straight Touch copper heatpipes provide full contact...
Mfr part code: 0-761345-10922-2
Customers Also Viewed
£ 23.99 inc. vat£25.49save £1.50
£ 19.99 ex. vat£21.24save £1.25
£ 20.99 inc. vat£23.87save £2.88
£ 17.49 ex. vat£19.89save £2.40
Antec A30 Dual Heatpipe CPU Product Description
Defeat heat created by your processor and allow for improved operation with the A30 by Antec. Designed for compatibility with leading desktop processor sockets, the A30 supports Intel® Core™ i7, and AMD® Sempron, among others. This budget-friendly CPU cooler features a whisper-quiet 92 mm LED fan and a large, aluminum heat fin structure with two embedded copper heat pipes, allowing your CPU to cool off efficiently.
- CPU socket Intel®: LGA1156/LGA1155/LGA1151/LGA1150/LGA775
- CPU Support Intel®: Core i7/i5/ i3, Core 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo, Pentium/Pentium G Celeron/ Celeron G
AMD™: FX 6/4- Core, Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Phenom X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2, Athlon X4/X2, Athlon, Sempron, Business Class
- Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
- Fan Dimension: 92x92x25mm
- Fan Speed: 1750±10%RPM
- Max. Air Flow: 36CFM
- Noise: 20dB (A)
- Dimension: 116 x 80.6 x 122.5mm
- Net Weight: 300g
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA775 Socket, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, LGA1155 Socket, Socket AM3+, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA1151 Socket|
|Fan Diameter||92 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||Rifle bearing|
|Rotation Speed||1750 rpm|
|Air Flow||36 cfm|
|Noise Level||20 dBA|
|Power Connector||3-pin plug|
|Features||2 copper heatpipes, blue LED||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
Antec A30 Dual Heatpipe CPU Ask an owner
Antec A30 Dual Heatpipe CPU Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.