Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 45.99 inc. vat
£38.32 ex. vat
£ 48.47 inc. vat
£40.39 ex. vat
Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 3 Tower CPU Cooler Product Description
Cooler Master's reputation was built upon the heatsink. We have solidified this cornerstone with decades of experience, innovation, and recognition. MasterAir Pro 3 with Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 improves the interior of the base by seamlessly placing the heatpipes together, increasing contact area by 45% which dissipates heat better compared to previous generations of coolers.
Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 - Increased surface by 45% by compressing heatpipes together, helping to dissipate heat more efficiently.
- Air Flow and Heatsink - 92mm fan, 3 heatpipes, and stacked fins allow cooler air into the heatsink whiles steering extra ventialion to the hotspots.
- Intuitive Fan Bracket Design - Upgrading and removing MasterFans are a breeze.
- Installation Made Even Simpler - Use sturdier X-bracket or simply use your fingers to pin your cooler to the motherboard with push-pin bracket.
3 x 6mm CDC 2.0 Heatpipe, 1x 92mm PWM Fan, Intel / AMD
**Please be aware that these are AM4 compatible with the upgrade kit "RR-AM4B-H212-R1"**
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.82 ex. vat
£4.80save £2.80 £1.66 ex. vat
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA775 Socket, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, LGA2011 Socket, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, Socket FM2+, LGA2011-3 Socket, LGA1151 Socket|
|Heatsink Dimensions||61.5 mm x 108 mm x 140 mm|
|Fan Diameter||92 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Fan Bearing||4th generation bearing|
|Rotation Speed||650-3000 rpm|
|Air Flow||28 cfm|
|Air Pressure||2.5 mm|
|Noise Level||6 - 30 dBA|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Rated Current||0.1 A|
|Power Consumption||1.2 W|
|Features||Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support, 3 heatpipes (6mm), Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years|
Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 3 Tower CPU Cooler Ask an owner
Cooler Master MasterAir Pro 3 Tower CPU Cooler Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.