£ 76.70 inc. vat£91.49save £14.79
£ 63.91 ex. vat£76.24save £12.33
Click & Collect Available
Smart DPS G Digital 600W EU 80Plus Bronze Semi Modular
- Smart Power Management
- 80 PLUS Bronze-certified and Haswell-ready
- CPU and VGA Monitoring
- Flat Modular Cables
Mfr part code: PS-SPG-0600DPCBEU-B
Smart DPS G Digital 600W EU 80Plus Bronze Semi Modular Product Description
The Thermaltake SMART DPS G Bronze Series are smart power supply units that incorporate various high-tech components, leading technology and Eco-friendly commendations, featuring 80 PLUS Bronze certification with a semi-modular that always accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
The combination of Smart DPS G Bronze and three intelligent platforms - DPS G PC APP 2.0, DPS G Smart Power Management (SPM) Cloud 1.0, and DPS G Mobile APP 1.0 helps users not just monitor smart power supply units, but also save the energy, reduce CO2 emission, and eventually protect the Earth.
- What is Smart Power Management (SPM)? - Thermaltake would like to raise the awareness on global warming issue to all PC DIY/ PC users through Smart Power Management (SPM) platform. SPM is a cloud computing platform that tracks and analyzes PC electricity consumption, allows user to observe and learn their own energy consumption whereby alter their behavior to achieve the goal of reducing CO2 emission together to contribute on slowing global warming.
- Smart Power Management (SPM) - Out of all the PSU monitoring software applications on the market, Thermaltake DPS G Smart Power Management (SPM) is the most powerful, flexible, universal and easy-to-use monitoring tool that provides digital solution together with PC software and mobile application. On the basis of DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0, users can access the PSU/VGA/CPU data via PC or mobile devices. By uploading the data onto the smart power management cloud every 6 hours, users are capable of monitoring multiple PSUs via their mobile devices and achieving IT cost reduction while monitoring the PSU. Additionally, users are capable of accessing data as well as doing PSU management on different devices - PC or mobile devices - anytime anywhere.
- DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0: FEED vs. ME - Share your PSU data/status on "FEED" with friends and check your own messages from your friends. Also, you can find Thermaltake official news releases and product information on the "FEED" page. Click on "ME", users can monitor the status of PSU/VGA/CPU (data will be uploaded per minute), including efficiency, fan speed, voltage, current, etc. Zoom in to see more details of the graph, there is no limit on the number of PSUs being monitored at any one time.
- DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0: Analysis - Click "Analysis", users can choose the specific PSU they want to monitor, or click "Select All" to see all the digital power supplies. Detailed information such as total time, total cost, and KWh can be monitored at once. Besides line chart, users can also see the data in pie chart and bar chart.
- DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0: Warning Alert - Our real-time warning alert will be pushed to DPS G Smart Power Management Cloud 1.0 immediately once the fan fails as well as the PSU temperature is overheated (over 140℉/60℃).
- DPS G PC APP 2.0: CPU and VGA Monitoring - DPS G PC App 2.0 enables users to digitally monitor the key parameters of the CPU and VGA, including efficiency, wattage, voltage and temperature while using computer.*
- DPS G PC APP 2.0: Warning Alert - Our DPS G PC APP 2.0 offers real-time warning alert when the power supply fan fails or the power supply appears overheated (over 140℉/60℃).
- DPS G Mobile APP 1.0: Single Comparison - Users are capable of monitoring single or multiple PSUs anytime anywhere while using DPS G Mobile APP 1.0. Click "Single Comparison", you can freely choose which PSU you want to monitor in detail such as efficiency, fan speed, voltage, current and so on, or use "Select All" to see all the data of digital power supplies. After you select the data, the DPS G Mobile APP 1.0 shows how data change during a period of time. DPS G Mobile APP 1.0 is available on OS and Android devices
- DPS G Mobile APP 1.0: Total Analysis - Users are capable of monitoring single or multiple PSUs while using DPS G Mobile APP 1.0. Click "Total Analysis", users can see the selected information of the PSU, including Total Time, Total Cost, and KWh. Percentages of each item will be showed clearly, either in line chart or pie chart.
- DPS G Mobile APP 1.0: Warning Alert - Our real-time warning alert will be pushed to your mobile devices immediately once the fan fails as well as the PSU temperature is overheated (over 140℉/60℃).
- Core Component: MCU - Smart DPS G Series comes with a 32Bit Microcontroller Unit (MCU) from Microchip Technology. The 32Bit Microcontroller Unit is a small computer on a single integrated circuit containing a processor core, memory, and programmable input/output peripherals. MCU can digitally control devices and processes, such as automobile engine control systems and office machines.
- 80 PLUS Bronze-certified and Haswell-ready - Smart DPS G Power Supply with DPS G software delivers up to 87% efficiency under real-world load conditions, promising the lowest power losses. Additionally, Smart DPS G Bronze Series has been optimized to work with Intel's new, fourth-generation Haswell processors to achieve maximum energy savings.
- Flat Modular Cables - Smart DPS G Bronze Series is semi-modular power supply that offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. All new low-profile flat modular cables enhance the airflow as well as improve the thermal performance of the chassis. Moreover, flat cables are softer which make cable routing easier to install.
- High Quality Japanese Main Capacitors - The Smart DPS G Bronze Series features Japanese main capacitors, which greatly improves the durability and offers the highest stability and reliability. No more capacitor explosion and leakage.
Dimensions: 150mm x 86mm x 140mm (W x H x D)
Input Voltage: 100V - 240V
Input Current: 9A
Input Frequency Range: 47Hz - 63Hz
PFC: Active PFC
Power Good Signal: 100-500 msec
Hold Up Time: > 10msec at 80% of full load (230Vac input)
Efficiency: MEET 80 Plus Bronze at 115Vac input.
MTBF: 120,000 hrs minimum
Protection: OPP / OVP / SCP
Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ to +40℃
Cooling: 12cm dual ball bearing Fan
Noise: 80 Plus Certified: Yes - 80 Plus Bronze
Manufacturer Part Number: PS-SPG-0600DPCBEU-B
EAN Number: 4717964402622
Has Mains Plug: No
What's In The Box: Power Supply Unit
Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm): 150mm x 86mm x 140mm (W x H x D)
Packaging Dimensions (mm): 213mm x 122mm x 258mm (W x H x D)
Net Weight (KGs): 2.6 KGs
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.31/ EPS12V 2.92|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 3 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 6 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||600 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 20 A ¦ +5V - 17 A ¦ +12V - 46 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 2.5 A|
|Modular Cable Management||Yes|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze||
|Cables Included||Power cable|
|Cooling System||120 mm fan|
|Features||Overheat protection, over voltage protection, overpower protection, short-circuit protection, dual ball bearing cooling fan, Smart Power Management (SPM), semi-modular|
|Compliant Standards||UL, TUV, BSMI, CB, FCC, EAC||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 90% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Smart DPS G Digital 600W EU 80Plus Bronze Semi Modular Ask an owner
Smart DPS G Digital 600W EU 80Plus Bronze Semi Modular Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.