£ 48.99 inc. vat
£ 40.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
iPhone Lightning Dock - Silver
- Compatible with iPhone 5/6/7
- Lightning dock
Mfr part code: ML8J2ZM/A
Customers Also Viewed
iPhone Lightning Dock - Silver Product Description
Charge and sync any iPhone that features the Lightning connector with the iPhone Lightning Dock. Your iPhone sits upright in the dock as it syncs or charges, so it's perfect for a desk or worktop. Even when your iPhone is in an Apple-designed case, it's easy to dock. And you can unlock iPhone or use Touch ID without having to remove it from the dock. The iPhone Lightning Dock features an audio port so it can be used with headphones that include a remote control or line-out to connect to powered speakers. And it supports other Lightning accessories, such as the Lightning to USB Cable (included with your iPhone). You can even conduct speakerphone calls with your iPhone in the dock.
- Connect the dock to your computer with the USB cable (included with your iPhone) to sync iPhone and charge its battery.
- Connect the dock to a power point using the Apple USB Power Adapter (included with your iPhone) to charge the battery.
- Place your iPhone in the dock and enjoy clear audio during speakerphone calls.
- Connect the dock to powered speakers or a stereo using a 3.5 mm cable (sold separately) to play music and podcasts from your iPhone.
|Designed For||Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, SE ¦ Apple iPod touch (5G, 6G)||
|Product Type||Docking station|
|Intended for||Mobile phone|
|Connections||2 x IPhone / IPod docking - Lightning ¦ Audio output - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm|
iPhone Lightning Dock - Silver Ask an owner
iPhone Lightning Dock - Silver Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.