£ 106.94 inc. vat
£89.11 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Shuttle XPC Nano NS02A Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core Cortex-A53 Barebone
- Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core processor
- 2 GB DDR3L onboard
- PowerVR SGX6110 GPU
- Support 2.5" 7mm SATA interface HDD
- Integrated SD card reader
Mfr part code: NS02A
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 99.98 inc. vat£111.39save £11.41
£83.31 ex. vat£92.82save £9.51
£ 93.83 inc. vat£101.88save £8.05
£78.19 ex. vat£84.90save £6.71
Shuttle XPC Nano NS02A Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core Cortex-A53 Barebone Product Description
- Equipped with Rockchip RK processor
- Pre-loaded Android 5.1.1
- Support Power over Ethernet (PoE, NS02E only)
- Free digital signage software- DS Creator 2.0
- Support 4K Ultra HD
- Multiple storage choices
- VESA mount ready
- Kensington security Lock
The ARM-based Digital Signage solution
The new line of XPC nano NS02 series is an ARM-based digital signage solution, with a case that measures only 0.5Liters in volume. Support Android operating system with remarkably low price and excellent stability for digital applications like menu board and digital signage. The NS02 series is equipped with Rockchip Octa-Core 1.5 GHz processor, built-in DDR3L 2GB low-voltage memory. It not only supports Full HD playback capability but also built-in HDMI 2.0 video output is able to support 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz. In addition to built-in 16GB eMMC, this series also provides SATA storage interface and SD card reader to offer users flexible storage expansion. The new NS02E can support PoE (Power over Ethernet), allowing users easily to do on-site installation without any wire and AC adapter. The NS02 series will be pre-install Shuttle house design digital signage software. Users can use their mobile devices to easily operate this digital signage software. With 24/7 certified and fanless design, this series provides a high stability and cost-effective solution for industry applications.
Application field：Digital Signage, Office, Thin client, HTPC
Equipped with Rockchip RK processor
The NS02 series is equipped with Rockchip RK3368 Octa-core processor. Its compact design built-in DDR3L 2GB low-voltage memory effectively reduces the power consumption of the system.
Support Power over Ethernet (PoE, NS02E only)
The NS02E is designed for support PoE. With PoE, the power is from PoE injector or the PoE switch hub. Users can easily do on-site installation without having to connect to AC power resulting in lower installation costs and shorter installation time.
Support 4K Ultra HD
Equipped with one HDMI 2.0 video output, the NS02 series supports UHD resolutions of up to 4K @ 60Hz for a crystal clear imaging. This series can also support HEVC / H. 265 video decoding.
Support wide temperature operation- High Stability
The NS02 series uses high quality materials to meet the environmental operation demands of commercial applications. Its rugged design allows for stable operation over long periods of time - even in 40⁰C environments*.
Multiple storage choices
The NS02 series has onboard 16G eMMC and is built-in SATA storage interface and SD card reader to support one 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD (7mm ultra slim) or an SD memory card for more storage space.
Kensington security Lock
With Kensington lock design, the NS02 series can be placed at home, office or public areas with more security and prevent theft of the machine as well as data.
Pre-loaded Android 5.1.1
With pre-install Android 5.1.1, the NS02 series does not require any installation. Simply plug and play, users can easily enjoy multimedia or document files.
Free digital signage software- DS Creator 2.0
The NS02 series is pre-install Shuttle house design signage software DS Creator 2.0*. Now, DS Creator 2.0 supports both window and mobile phone version. Users can download the mobile phone version from Google Play and App Store. Then, easily schedule and dispatch contents to NS02 series through their mobile devices.
*Detail of software support, please refer to NS02 series download page.
The NS02 series features fanless design to reduce power consumption required by a fan as well as the cost of replacing fans on-site, ideal for noise sensitive environments.
VESA mount ready
Designed to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle, the XPC nano is capable of mounting to the rear of LCD monitor or a TV. This space saving capability makes it easy to blends into anywhere, including home, any offices, and commercial environments.
Auto power on
The NS02 series can be set to automatically power on, suitable for use in automatic boot environment such as exhibition, shopping mall, museum, and more. When the power is turned on, the NS02 series will be able to automatically boot up.
- PC system with a black plastic chassis
- Dimensions: 141 x 141 x 29 mm (LWH) = 577 ml
- Weight: 0.27 kg net, 0,65 kg gross
- Hole for Kensington Lock
- 24/7 nonstop operation
- Approved for 24/7 permanent operation
- Operation System
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) pre-installed 
- Installed Software: Shuttle DS Player
- This player software plays digital signage content which was previously created and uploaded with the Shuttle DS Creator software.
- Free app: Shuttle DS Creator 2.0
- Use this free app on your phone or tablet to upload digital signage content such as scrolling text, pictures, videos and website links to your Shuttle XPC nano NS02A. Connection happens using WLAN within the local network.
- For Android: download from Google Play (requires Android 4.2.X or later)
- For Apple: download from the App Store (requires iOS 8.0 or later)
- Special Features
- + Supports hardware solution for auto power on
- + Supports wake-up and shut-down by time setting
- + Supports screen rotation
- + Supports video output scaler function (zoom in/out)
- ProcessorRockchip RK3368 Octa Core Cortex-A53
- 64-bit SoC with NEON coprocessor
- 28 nm HKMG process
- Clock speed: 1.5 GHz max.
- Integrated Graphics
- PowerVR SGX6110 GPU
- Clock speed: up to 600 MHz
- Supports OpenGL ES3.1 and OpenCLES3
- Video Hardware Decoder supports:
- - 4Kx2K@30fps with H.264 coding
- - 4Kx2K@60fps with H.265 coding
- - 1080p@30fps with H.264/MVC/VP8 coding
- Note: 4K UHD video playback 60 Hz refresh rate (2160p/60Hz)
- is only supported with an H.265 decoder
- Power Adapter
- External 24 W power adapter (fanless)
- Input: 100~240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, max. 0.7 A
- Output: 12 V DC, max. 2.0 A, max. 24 W
- DC Connector: 5.5/2.5mm (outer/inner diameter)
- 2 GB DDR3L onboard
- Flash Memory
- 16 GB eMMC Flash Memory onboard
- 2.5" Drive Bay (optional)
- Supports one Serial ATA hard disk
- or one SATA SSD drive in 6.35 cm / 2.5" format
- Device height: 7 mm (max.)
- Note: for the drive installation the PHD5 accessory kit is required
- Audio chip: Realtek® ALC5640-VB
- Analog 3.5 mm audio line output for head-phones
- Digital audio output via the HDMI connector
- Gigabit LAN
- LAN chip: Realtek® RTL8211F-CG
- Supports 10 / 100 / 1.000 MBit/s operation (Gigabit)
- Supports Wake On Lan (WOL)
- Wireless Network (WLAN+BT)
- Chipset: Realtek® RTL8723BS
- One internal antenna (1T1R)
- Supports Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11b/g/n at 2,4 GHz
- Max. PHY data rate: 150 Mbps in 802.11n mode
- Supports Miracast
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0
- Card Reader
- Integrated SD card reader
- Supports SD, SDHC and SDXC memory flash cards
- Supports booting from SD card for image update
- Front Panel connectors
- 2x USB 2.0
- SD card reader (supports SD, SDHC, SDXC)
- Power button
- Power LED (blue)
- HDD LED (orange)
- Back Panel connectors
- HDMI 2.0 supports 2160p/60Hz
- USB 2.0
- Gigabit LAN (RJ45)
- Audio Line Out / headphones connector, 3.5 mm jack
- DC-input connector for external power adapter
- VESA mout
- VESA mount set (made of steel, includes screws)
- Supports 75x75 and 100x100 mm
- Supplied accessories
- Quick Installation Guide
- VESA mount includin screws
- AC Power Adapter
- Rubber feet
- Environmental Spec
- Operating temperature range: 0~40 °C
- Relative humidity range: 10~90% (non-condensing)
- EMI: CE, FCC, BSMI, RCM, CCC, R&TTE, VCCI
- Safety: ETL, CB, BSMI
- Other: RoHS, Energy Star, ErP
This device is classed as a technical information equipment (ITE) in class B and is intended for use in living room and office. The CE-mark approves the conformity by the EU directives:
(1) 2004/108/EC relating to electromagnetic compatibility (EMC),
(2) 2006/95/EC relating to Electrical Equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits (LVD),
(3) 2009/125/EC relating to ecodesign requirements for energy-related products (ErP),
(4) 1999/5/EC related to Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE)
|Device Type||Digital signage player|
|OS Provided||Android 5.1|
|Interfaces||Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, Bluetooth 4.0|
|Key Features||Digital audio player, memory card reader, digital video player|
|Features||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), Miracast||
|Output Resolution||1080p, 4K UHD||
|Number of Cores||8-core|
|Clock Speed||1.5 GHz||
|Installed Size||2 GB||
|Graphics Processor||PowerVR SGX6110||
Memory / Storage
|Flash Memory Cards Supported||SD Memory Card|
|Integrated Flash Memory||16 GB||
|Connections||3 x USB 2.0 (2 front, 1 rear) ¦ LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ Audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ HDMI||
|Included Accessories||VESA wall mount|
Shuttle XPC Nano NS02A Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core Cortex-A53 Barebone Ask an owner
Shuttle XPC Nano NS02A Rockchip RK3368 Octa Core Cortex-A53 Barebone Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.