£ 17.98 inc. vat
£ 14.98 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Polaroid Play 3D Pen
- Draw 3D models with ease
- Use with Polaroid PLA filaments
- Use the stencilize button to turn photographs into stencils
- 3D Pen
Mfr part code: 3D-FP-PL-2000-00
Customers Also Viewed
Polaroid Play 3D Pen Product Description
Limitless possibilities and simple to use!
- The Polaroid Play 3D Pen can be used by free-drawing 3D models or tracing over a stencil.
- Simply get started by visiting the App Store or Google Play and downloading the Polaroid Play Trace App to your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Place the screen protector onto your Smartphone or Tablet and then trace the imported templates and then assemble the parts together to create amazing 3D models.
- Alternatively, use the unique Polaroid Play Trace App 'stencilize' feature to create a stencil from your own photographs and then bring them to life in 3D.
Simply Power-up & Play!
- Connect the USB cable to the pen and a power source (DC 5V 2A required)
- Press the Power Button and wait for the light to turn to blue
- Insert your PLA Filament Material into the loading hole at the top of the pen and press and hold the Print button to feed the filament through the nozzle
- Press and release the Print button for continuous printing (the pen will start extruding automatically). To pause simply press the print button again
- To speed up the extrusion of the filament press the + button; to slow down the extrusion press the - button. You can choose between 4 speed settings
- To change colour simply press and hold the Power button and replace with one of the 20 fantastic colours available
|Printer Type||3D printing pen|
|Technology||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)||
|Features||Auto on/off, 4 speed-adjustable|
Polaroid Play 3D Pen Ask an owner
Polaroid Play 3D Pen Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.