• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket.
• Supports DDR4-2133 Memory.
• DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost.
• GAMING LAN: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency.
• GAMING DNA: LED ambient lights are added to give it an awesome look & feel, ready for battle.
• Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
• Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability.
• Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency.
• Turbo M.2 32Gb/s + SATA 6Gb/s.
• Click BIOS: Secure and Reliable UEFI BIOS solution.
• EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot.
• Overvoltage Protection: Prevent Unforeseen Damage.
• 4K UHD Support: Ultra-high Definition Visual Experience.
• Intel® SBA Support: Improves Productivity, Management and Serurity.
• GAMING Certified: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience.
• WHQL Certified: Windows 10 Ready.
Equip yourself with the MSI Arsenal GAMING Series motherboards to improve your game. MSI Arsenal GAMING Series motherboards are covered in full black camouflage with LED ambient lights and is packed with gaming features, making them the perfect weapon to dominate the battlefield.
DDR4 Boost: Unmatched Memory Performance And Stability
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
Unique Arctic Design
Comes with MSI first full white special design PCB, ARCTIC design not only for the cooling appearance, also meet gamer's tough requirement.
Camouflage Styled Heatsink And I/O Cover
Combining military component and gaming certified testing, truly presenting the best appearance with the great stability and gaming performance.
Gaming LAN: Dominate The Game With Lowest Latency
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI® GAMING LAN, featuring carefully selected components to ensure the best online gaming experience without lag.
Gaming Optimized Bandwidth Management
Dedicated to giving you the best online gaming experience with optimized traffic prioritization and low latency, MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games.
MSI Gaming LAN Manager
• Automatically prioritizes games above other applications.
• Allows you to change applications' traffic priority.
• Allows you to customize bandwidth for each application.
Gaming LED Effect
The Arsenal GAMING Series motherboards come with LEDs on the back of the motherboard to let you fully enjoy the gaming side of things. Like war paint, turn them on for the full Arsenal GAMING experience and you are ready to dominate any battlefield.
Light Extension: Dedicated Header for 4-Pin Strip
Designed for anyone who simply wants to have a perfectly stylish gaming rig. With MSI's Light Extension header, it provides the most intuitive way to control the fascinated LED strip. Just install the standard 12V strips onto the 4-pin Light Extension strip header, then control your lighting to any style you want. Extend the Light to whole gaming rig and your gaming room.
*The Mystic Light Extension header supports 5050 single-color LED strips with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V). For highest brightness, strip length should not exceed 2m.
Studio Grade Sound With Audio Boost
With Audio Boost we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 6-channel Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
• Isolated Audio PCB With LED Line: Audio Boost acts like a dedicated soundcard by physically isolating the audio circuitry to give you a more clear audio signal.
• Chemi-Con Audio Capacitors: Delivering high fidelity crystal clear sound with exceptional acoustics and realism.
• Separated Left/Right Audio Layers: Equal and perfect sound quality for left & right channel audio through the use of seperated layers in the PCB.
• Anti-popcorn Noise: Audio Boost protects your ears against annoying loud popping sounds when you plug devices in or out or turn your PC on/off.
• 5.1 Audio Jacks, 7.1 via Front: With high quality audio connectors you get the best possible signal output with less chance of distortion.
• Front Dedicated Headphone Out: Convenient use of the front panel audio output while retaining high quality amplified sound.
Gaming Hotkey enables more functionality using your own keyboard. Simply assign functions to any key and launch your favorite games, load profiles with the push of a single button. The possibilities are endless!
• Customize any shortcut on your keyboard.
• User friendly, easy to use application.
• 1 key load up of your favorite game.
• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
* Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® B150 Chipset
• 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 2133 MHz*
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
- ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
** DDR4 2133 MHz and higher memory modules will only run at maximum of DDR4 2133 MHz on XMP mode due to Intel® chipset limitation.
• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4)*
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
• 1 x M.2 slot (Key E)
- Supports Wi-Fi module
* The PCI_E3 slot will only run PCIe 3.0 x2 speed when a M.2 SATA storage is installed in M.2 slot (M2_1), and the PCI_E3 slot will be disabled when a M.2 PCIe module is installed in M.2 (M2_1) slot.
• 1 x HDMI™ port, support a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz
• 1 x DVI-D port, support a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
• Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
• Intel® B150 Chipset
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*
• 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)*
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260/ 2280 storage devices
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe Mini-SAS SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
* SATA1 port will be unavailable when the M.2 SATA module is installed in M.2 slot (M2_1).
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
• Intel® B150 Chipset
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) Type-C port on the back panel
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (3 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector)
- 4 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connector)
• Realtek® ALC892 Codec
• 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• 1 x Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
WLAN & Bluetooth® (Optional)
• Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 module (optional)
- Supports M.2 (Key E) interface
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) up to 867 Mbps speed.
- Supports Dual Mode Bluetooth® 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, BLE, 4.2
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 mouse port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI™ port
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 6 x audio jacks
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (support additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector (supports additional 2 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x 4-pin CPU fan connector
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x LED connector
• 9.6 in. x 9.6 in. (24.38 cm x 24.38 cm) M-ATX Form Factor
• 8 mounting holes