£ 224.99 inc. vat
£214.27 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
HIVE Active Heating with Professional Installation
- Control your home's heating and hot water wherever you are
- Use your smartphone to adjust the temperature and set programs
Mfr part code: V2HAHINST-01
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
HIVE Active Heating with Professional Installation Product Description
Hive Active Heating and Hot Water connects you and your heating system via an app on your mobile device to give you convenient control over operating times, hot water heating and more from wherever you are.
When you purchase the kit, you're given an eVoucher to redeem installation of the kit by a qualified professional at a time to suit you. With no wiring or fitting to worry about, you can focus on the ease of use and energy efficiency benefits available.
Avoid heating an empty home
Up to six heating events can be scheduled throughout the day, so you can wake up in comfort, cut the heating while the house is empty and return to a comfortable home after a long day at work.
You can also set water heating based around the times you need it to help reduce bills, while a boost function gives you an extra hour of heat should you need it outside of your schedule.
Based on your phone's location, Hive will send you reminders to turn your heating on before you get home.
You'll also get an alert if you've left it on when you go out, so you can quickly turn it off with the app.
Holiday mode is ideal when you're away for a long time. It puts your heating into a sleep state until you get home, so you aren't paying to heat a completely empty house.
Automatic Frost Protection maintains a safe temperature during cold spells to avoid damage to your pipes. Once the temperature drops to a certain level, Frost Protection maintains a user-definable temperature of at least 7°C that not only prevents damage, but can be programmed to keep your home comfortable.
Whatever your everyday settings, when the weather takes a turn for the worse you're won't be left in the cold.
When your Hive Active Heating order is sent you can redeem the installation voucher on the Hive website to book an installation date. Installation will take around 90 minutes.
Make the most of modern technology to heat your home efficiently with Hive Active 2.
What will you need?
- A working central heating system. Hive is compatible with gas or LPG systems and certain electric boilers
- An existing broadband connection with an Ethernet port
- A power socket close to your broadband router
- Android or iOS smartphone (to control heating via the Hive app)
- An up-to-date web browser to access online dashboard
HIVE Active Heating with Professional Installation, Control your home's heating and hot water wherever you are, Use your smartphone to adjust the temperature and set programs, Includes professional installation for complete peace-of-mind, iOS & Android compatible.
How To Use your hive
- Accessories included
- - Thermostat
- Installation voucher code (hub and receiver will be installed on the day)
- Manufacturer's guarantee
- 1 year
- Type of remote control
- - Via app
- Online dashboard
- Power source
- Requires hardwiring
- Other features
- - Set up to 6 daily time slots
- 6 hour heating and hot water boost
- Automatic frost protection
- Holiday mode
- Child lock
- Temperature graphs
- Thermostat kit and installation voucher
- - Compatible with any electricity provider
- Wired LAN
|Battery Required||4 x AA type|
|Included Accessories||4 AA batteries|
|Functions||Control heating systems, location tracking|
Dimensions & Weight
HIVE Active Heating with Professional Installation Ask an owner
HIVE Active Heating with Professional Installation Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.