£ 709.98 inc. vat£959.99save £250.01
£ 591.65 ex. vat£799.99save £208.34
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Customers Also Viewed
£ 639.99 inc. vat£909.99save £270.00
£ 533.32 ex. vat£758.32save £225.00
£ 729.99 inc. vat£996.71save £266.72
£ 608.32 ex. vat£830.59save £222.27
Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti AORUS 11GB Graphics Card Product Description
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE Stack 3X 100mm Fan Cooling System
- Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- AORUS VR Link provides the best VR experience
- RGB Fusion - 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Protection Metal Back Plate
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+2 Power Phases
- Boost: 1708 MHz / Base: 1594 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1683 MHz / Base: 1569 MHz in Gaming mode
AORUS graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU architecture, AORUS graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
- Pascal-powered graphics card give you superior performance and power efficiency
- Support up to 8K display @60Hz
- Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming
Aorus All-around cooling solution
AORUS provides the all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card. We take care not only GPU but also VRAM and MOSFET, to ensure a stable overclock operation and longer life. On the front side, the large copper base plate dissipates the most heat from the GPU and VRAM. On the back side, the copper back plate dissipates the heat from the GPU back side. All other key components are taken care of very well by the WINDFORCE cooling module. AORUS ensures the customer a better cooling solution in many ways.
With 16.8M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
AORUS VR LINK
SO EASY TO VR
AORUS VR Link features 1 extra front-facing and 2 rear HDMI ports, letting you connect a VR device and up to 2 HDMI monitors at the same time without having to swap cables, so you can flexibly set up a display configuration that best fits your gaming needs.
MULTI DISPLAY CONFIGURATION SUPPORT
AORUS VR Link is the only output technology in the market that supports the following combinations of displays without any adaptors required. (VR Headsets are connected via HDMI).
AORUS GRAPHICS ENGINE
Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
(*The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.)
- Chipset GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Manufacturing process 16 nm
- Microarchitecture Pascal
- Cores 3584
- Core Clock 1569 (1594 in OC Mode) MHz
- Boost Clock 1683 (1708 in OC Mode) MHz
- Memory Size 11GB
- Memory Type GDDR5X
- Memory Clock 11010 MHz
- Memory Bus 352 Bit
- Cooling Solution Tri Fan (3)
- Cooler Design WINDFORCE Stack 3X
- Included/Fitted Backplate Yes
- Interface PCIe 3.0 (x16)
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 1 x DVI-D DL
- 3 x HDMI 2.0b
- Maximum Digital Resolution 7680x4320 @ 60Hz
- Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution N/A
- Max. Concurrent Displays 4 Displays
- NVIDIA SLI Support 2-Way SLi with High Bandwidth Bridge Support
- GeForce GTX VR Ready Yes
- Microsoft DirectX Support 12 API with Feature Level 12.1
- HDCP Ready Yes
- Width Triple Slot
- Low Profile Compatible No
- Low Profile Support N/A
- Graphics Card TDP/Power
- Graphics Card Power Connectors 2 x 8-pin PCIe
- Minimum Recommended PSU 600 W
- Maximum GPU Temperature 91 °C
- Dimensions 142 x 55 x 293 mm
- Package Type Retail
Add-ons and Accessories
£263.83 ex. vat
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Core Clock||1594 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1708 MHz|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz|
|Max Resolution Details||DisplayPort: 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz/ HDMI: 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||3 x DisplayPort ¦ HDMI ¦ DVI-D (dual link) (not available, if VR headset connected) ¦ 2 x HDMI (available, if VR headset connected)|
|API Supported||DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5|
|Features||Nvidia 2-way SLI ready, Dual ball Bearing Fan, NVIDIA GameWorks, Titan X-grade Chokes, GIGABYTE WINDFORCE Stack 3x cooling system, AORUS Graphics Engine, AORUS VR Link||
|Effective Clock Speed||11010 MHz|
|Required Power Supply||600 W|
|Additional Requirements||2 x 8 pin PCI Express power connector||
Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti AORUS 11GB Graphics Card Ask an owner
Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti AORUS 11GB Graphics Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.