(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II - document scanner
- Document scanner
- 108 x 245 mm
- 1200 dpi
- Scan speed- up to 190 ppm (mono)
- ADF (250 sheets)
Mfr part code: 1009C003
Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II - document scanner Product Description
Wide range of uses
The CR-190i II can assist in handling large volumes of checks to improve the efficiency of payment processes and treasury management in areas such as financial institutions, utilities, and other organizations. Many features of the CR-190i II are ideal for high-volume remittance processing, lockbox, and back-office/branch capture.
Dynamic and reliable performance
The CR-190i II can perform real-time, dynamic, four-line endorsement. Equipped with a high-capacity feeder, it can reliably handle a wide variety of document types, including business and personal checks, thicker items such as rebate check cards, deposit and withdrawal slips, coupons, tickets, and envelopes.
Precise image quality
The CR-190i II builds on Canon's high-precision optical technology expertise to deliver high image quality. Image processing features allow for clear image capture with less distortion, resulting in better OCR accuracy. This scanner also uses magnetic/optical character recognition technology, which combines MICR reading with OCR processing, to help accurately capture MICR data.
Fast, dynamic and efficient design
The CR-190i II's countertop size and easy-access design allows it to fit into environments that are vigorous with activity. Durable materials, enclosed mechanics, and an easy-access paper path allow operators to conveniently perform basic maintenance tasks, such as changing the imprinter's ink cartridge, clearing jams, and cleaning the scanning glass.
- Input Type- Monochrome
- Grayscale Depth- 8-bit (256 grey levels), 4-bit (16 grey levels)
- Optical Resolution- 1200 dpi
- Scan Mode- Single/duplex pass
- Scan Element Type- CMOS / CIS
- Max Document Scan Speed B/W- 190 ppm (page per minute)
- Scanner Features- Colour Dropout, Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Error Diffusion, automatic page size detection, MICR reader, Deskew, built-in jogger, Fine Text Filtering
- Document Feeder Type- Automatic
- Max Document Size- 108 mm x 245 mm
- Interfaces- USB 2.0
- Type- Document scanner- desktop
- OS Required- Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Duty cycle- 24000 scans per day
- Dimensions- 47.6 cm x 27.2 cm x 21.4 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight- 8.4Kg
|Voltage Required||AC 230V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||49 Watt|
|Power Consumption Sleep||2.7 Watt||
|ENERGY STAR Qualified||Yes|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes||
|Type||Document scanner - desktop|
|Interface Type||USB 2.0|
|Max Supported Document Size||108 x 245 mm||
|Grayscale Depth||8-bit (256 grey levels), 4-bit (16 grey levels)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Scan Mode||Single/duplex pass|
|Scan Element Type||CMOS / CIS|
|Bulb / Light Source Type||RGB LED array|
|Max Document Scan Speed B/W||190 ppm|
|Barcodes||E13-B, CMC-7, OCR-A, OCR-B, MICR E-13B|
|Duty Cycle||24000 scans per day|
|Scanner Speed Details||190 ppm - black & white|
|Scanner Features||Color Dropout, Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection, Error Diffusion, automatic page size detection, MICR reader, Deskew, built-in jogger, Fine Text Filtering|
|Compliant Standards||TWAIN, ISIS||
|Max Document Size||108 mm x 245 mm|
|Supported Document Type||Check|
|Document Feeder Type||Automatic|
|Document Storage Capacity||250 sheets||
Expansion / Connectivity
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||Drivers & Utilities, Canon Scanning Utility|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||32.5 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 80%|
Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II - document scanner Ask an owner
Canon imageFORMULA CR-190i II - document scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.