£ 35.54 inc. vat
£29.61 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
Thermaltake Riing Silent 12 Blue CPU Cooler Product Description
Riing Silent 12 Blue CPU Cooler
The latest Riing Silent 12 CPU cooler is with PWM function, designed for use with high-end RAM and motherboards.
A 120mm fan fitted to enhance the airflow makes for an impressive cooling performance with an optimized 11 fan-blade design. The Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise and the patented LED ring maintains the colour and brightness and the lighting effect is visible from all sides and angles.
· Eleven Fan Blade Design - Eleven fan blades are engineered to create large volumes of air passing through the heat sink at any angle and provides the best balance between silent and performance. Riing Silent 12 is with PWM function which allows the motherboard to run the fan precisely at its necessary speed. This guarantees the required cooling and minimises the noise level.
· Wind Blocker Frame - To achieve maximum cooling performance in all applications, the wind blocker frame is designed to direct airflow towards the middle section of the blade, thereby creating a compression effect and blocking any air from escaping. This special design reduces the blade's noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
· Patented Riing LED - The colour and brightness uniformity of the patented LED ring is visible from all directions and adds style to the chassis. Taiwan Patent: M498806 / China Patent: CN204498539U / US Patent: 14/702,806
· Hydraulic Bearing Design - The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance that reduces operating noise and improves efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant, and improves the lifespan of the unit.
· Optimised Silent Operation - For the acoustic test, Riing Silent 12 was tested in a semi-anechoic chamber which includes anti-vibration, sound-proof and sound-absorbing effect. With a LNC (Low-Noise Cable), Riing Silent 12 can reduce the noise level by 29% from 18.8 dBA to 13.4 dBA and 50% of fan speed.
· Thermal Image Demonstrates for Heat Distribution - Riing Silent 12 delivers outstanding cooling performance, keeping the temperature between 30℃ and 32.5℃ (ambient temperature is 20℃) @Intel® Core™ i7-4770K 3.8GHz at full load.
· Superior Heat Dissipation - Optimised 0.4mm thickness aluminum fins with 2.2mm air gap and 4 x Ø6mm solid copper heat-pipes are designed for rapid heat dissipation, allowing maximum heat conductivity. The tower's side flow design delivers the best cooling performance. In addition, the heat-pipes are in continuous direct contact with the CPU to ensure fast and efficient heat dissipation.
· Anti-Vibration Mounting Systems with Non-Interference Cooling - Anti-vibration rubber pads strengthen stability during operation and provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners. The Riing Silent 12 solves the co-existing problem of high performance RAM and CPU coolers, achieving the best RAM clearance.
Manufacturer Part Number:
Has Mains Plug:
What's In The Box:
Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):
140mm x 159mm x 74mm (W x H x D)
Packaging Dimensions (mm):
150mm x 180mm x 90mm (W x H x D)
Net Weight (KGs):
Gross Weight (KGs):
Add-ons and Accessories
£2.82 ex. vat
£4.80save £2.80 £1.66 ex. vat
|Product Type||Processor cooler|
Heatsink & Fan
|Compatible With||LGA775 Socket, LGA1156 Socket, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, LGA1366 Socket, Socket AM3, LGA1155 Socket, Socket AM3+, LGA2011 Socket, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, LGA1150 Socket, LGA2011-3 Socket, LGA1151 Socket|
|Heatsink Material||Aluminium and copper|
|Heatsink Dimensions||159 mm x 140 mm x 74 mm|
|Fan Diameter||120 mm|
|Fan Height||25 mm|
|Rotation Speed||300-1400 rpm|
|Air Flow||53 cfm|
|Air Pressure||1.23 mm|
|Noise Level||13 - 18 dBA|
|Power Connector||4-pin fan connector|
|Rated Voltage||12 V|
|Start Voltage||9 V|
|Rated Current||0.21 A|
|Power Consumption||2.52 W|
|Features||Heat pipe technology, 4 copper heatpipes (6 mm), silent PWM fan||
|Connector Provided||4 pin PWM x 1||
Thermaltake Riing Silent 12 Blue CPU Cooler Ask an owner
Thermaltake Riing Silent 12 Blue CPU Cooler Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.