£ 89.98 inc. vat
£ 74.98 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Customers Also Viewed
Thermaltake View 31 Tempered Glass Edition Product Description
Thermaltake View 71 Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis
Designed to expand the legacy of the View Series lineup, the View 71 Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis features unrivaled cooling support and expandability surrounded in tempered glass for a one of a kind view. Swing open full window tempered glass panels for easy access with all panels properly spaced for optimal airflow. Preinstalled with two 140mm Riing Blue fans, Vertical GPU mount and 3-Way radiator support for today's PC hardware demands, the only limitation is your imagination.
*The image is for reference only; two Riing 14 Blue fans are included.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed "TT Premium" with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake's desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Four-Sided 5mm Thick Tempered Glass Panels with Swing Door Design
Premium-quality 5mm thick tempered glass guarantees the durability of the window and adds overall strength to the chassis. Swing Doors on either side allows users to demonstrate their DIY spirit and enjoy the ultimate internal component visibility. Take on easy to install building with a fully modular design and easy removal of swing door for full access.
Make the Move to Modular Design
The View 71 TG Edition enables users to freely build their system from the ground up with modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre-design mounting arrays. No more unreachable screw corners or gaps to enjoy even more space for your precious parts during installation or maintenance.
Innovative 3.5" and 2.5" tool-free drive bay design minimizes the hassles of installation/removal, allowing users to freely interchange the 3.5" and 2.5" storage drives to secure and store with ease.
High-End Complete Solution
The View 71 TG Edition allows users to build a complete high-end system that supports motherboards up to standard E-ATX with high-wattage PSU up to 220mm length. With extended graphic card support (up to 410mm), the case simultaneously protects the hardware and increases the CPU's overclocking potential for users looking to get the most out of their hardware. Modular HDD cage design offers more flexibility for custom cooling loops to take advantage of high-end, maximum capacity, cooling allotment without the reduction of GPU length limitations when incorporating enthusiast grade liquid cooling systems.
*Note: Cable management compatibility may vary based on motherboard size and design.
Riser GPU Support Bracket
Specially designed for dual GPU placement options, the View 71 TG Edition has the support for vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design. Integrated riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard PCI-E slots.
Thermaltake TT Premium PCI-E 3.0 Extender (Optional) - Supports a wide range of GPU solutions with ultra-excellent quality. Features like, extreme high-speed cable with highly-routable design, EMI shielding with conducting polymer are crafted for meeting the most demanding system. Available in 300mm, 600mm and 1000mm length.
*PCI-e riser cable is optional.
*VGA width limitation when using with GPU bracket: 68mm (3.4 expansion slot reference).
AIO/DIY Liquid Cooling Capable
The View 71 TG Edition features its roomy installation space for advanced AIO/DIY liquid cooling components. The case is natively supported for all types of AIO liquid cooling solutions. The case has the capability to house up to triple 420mm DIY liquid cooling radiator fitment and up to 360mm AIO liquid coolers. Most importantly, the case design is optimized for providing users a quick way to access the drain valve without having to turn around the entire PC when evacuating coolant from the loop.
*Radiator configurations and compatibility may vary depending on radiator size and thickness.
*Recommend to use Thermaltake's all-in-one liquid cooler when applying vertical AIO radiator mounting.
Vertical Radiator View (VRV)
Turn the tides on traditional radiator mounting and bring out the glorious view of custom loop or all-in-one radiator applications with vertical radiator viewing. Supporting proper placement for 120mm and 140mm radiator applications up to 420mm in length, gain more compatibility when pairing up both CPU and GPU cooling solutions. Take on even more with custom loop options for enthusiast grade cooling, fitment and flow.
With wide top-to-bottom side ventilation grills, the View 71 TG Edition maximizes airflow with two built-in 140mm Riing Blue fans. Including options for up to three 120mm or two 140mm front fans, combined with two bottom mount 120mm fan locations for maximum fan space selection. Dissipate heat properly with one rear fan and three sectional top mounts to manage proper air flow in and out.
Thermaltake Riing 14 LED Blue - A 140mm high-static pressure fan with a patented blue LED ring.
View 71 TG Edition Radiator Supporting List
View 71 TG Edition Fan Supporting List
The View 31 TG Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Chassis features a dual durable 4mm thick tempered glass window, a riser GPU support bracket with optional PCI-e riser cable, two pre-installed 140mm Riing Blue fans with removable filters and outstanding system ventilation. The View 31 TG supports the latest PC hardware and all high-end GPU solutions which guarantees unparalleled expandability for high-end configurations and liquid cooling system to satisfy the market where users have opted for a stylish PC chassis with advanced features and an aesthetic appeal.
- Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis's have been tested to be the best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitments.
- Left and Right 4mm Thick Tempered Glass Window Design - View 31 TG with left and right 4 mm thick tempered glass window guarantees the durability of the window moreover, the enlarged window design permits users to fully display and admire all components of the liquid-cooling system. Show off your dedicated set in the subtlest manner!
- Fully Modular Concept - The View 31 TG comes with fully modular drive cages that provide the ease of installation/removal and maximise the interior space for custom cooling loop. Especially, the tool-less drive bay design allows users to freely interchange the 3.5" and 2.5" hard-drives to suit their particular needs.
- Riser GPU Support Bracket - Specially designed with dual GPU placement, the View 31 TG has the support for vertical graphic card layout with dual PCI-E slots design. The PCI-e riser cable is optional. Plus, the included riser GPU support bracket not only can prevent the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard. Thermaltake PCI-e X16 Riser Cable (Optional) - Support a wide range of GPU solutions.
- Dust Reduction - Magnetic fan filter on the top simply attaches the filter for dust filtration. Super fine fan filters with excellent protection and reduction against dirt and dust at the bottom.
- Made for High-End PCs with Outstanding Expandability - The View 31 TG features its cable management with maximum 50mm in width and supports up to a tower CPU cooler with a maximum height of 180mm and a dual expansion slot VGA of up to 420mm in length without HDD rack. Moreover, the View 31 TG has the ability to accommodate multiple 3.5"/2.5" storage devices at the same time. Most importantly, the hidden drive bay design guarantees expandability for more liquid cooling components.
- Advanced Ventilation - The View 31 TG Series delivers an advanced cooling performance for DIY/AIO liquid cooling and air cooling systems. With wide top-to-bottom side ventilation grills, the View 31 TG maximises the air intake with two built-in 140mm Riing Blue LED fans. It includes options for up to (3) 120mm or 140mm front fans, combined with (2) bottom mount 120mm fan locations for maximum fan space selection. Dissipate heat properly with (1) rear built-in 140mm fan and (3) sectional top mounts to manage proper air flow in and out.
- Case Specifications
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready! |
Supported Radiator Size: 360mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
|Front Bezel Material:||Tempered Glass|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||50mm|
|Internal Bays:||3 x 3.5" Internal |
3 x 2.5" Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||8 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, 1 x 200mm|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 3 x 120mm, 3 x 140mm, 2 x 200mm|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm|
|Cooling Bottom:||2 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm|
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 3.0 |
2 x USB 2.0
|GPU Max Length:||420mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||180mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CA-1H8-00M1WN-00|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||Chassis |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||250mm x 497mm x 511mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||301mm x 598mm x 540mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||9.9 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||11.5 KGs|
Add-ons and Accessories
£29.99save £4.73 £21.05 ex. vat
£36.21 ex. vat
|Form Factor||Mid tower|
|Max Mainboard Size||ATX|
|Supported Motherboards||ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX|
|Internal Bays Qty||3|
|Product Material||Tempered glass, SPCC steel|
|Cooling System||Front: 140 mm fan x 1 / intake / 1400 rpm / 28 dBA / Riing LED Blue fan ¦ Rear: 140 mm fan x 1 / exhaust / 1400 rpm / 28 dBA / Riing LED Blue fan ¦ Front: 120/140/200 mm fan mount x 3 / 3 x 120 mm or 2 x 140 mm or 1 x 200 mm fan supported ¦ Top: 120/140/200 mm fan mount x 3 / 2 x 200 mm fan or 3 x 140 mm fan or 3 x 120 mm supported ¦ Rear: 120/140 mm fan mount x 1 ¦ Bottom: 120/140 mm fan mount x 2|
|CPU Cooler Max Height||180 mm|
|Video Card Max Length||420 mm|
|System Cabinet Features||Tempered glass side panel, bottom dust filter, supports 120/140/240/280/360 mm radiator in front panel, water cooling ready, tool-less drive bays, supports 1/2", 3/8",1/4" water tube, supports 120/140/240/280/360 mm radiator in top, top magnetic dust filter, supports 120/140 mm radiator in bottom panel, supports 120/140 mm radiator in rear panel||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Expansion Bays||3 (total) / 3 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5" shared|
|Interfaces||2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 2 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-out/line-in||
|Included Accessories||Cable ties, riser GPU support bracket||
|Power Device||No power supply||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake View 31 Tempered Glass Edition Ask an owner
Thermaltake View 31 Tempered Glass Edition Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.