£ 94.83 inc. vat
£ 79.02 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
Thermaltake Smart Pro 750W Fully Modular PSU - RGB Fan
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified
- Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable
- Riing 14 RGB Fan
- Fan Face-Up for Better Cooling
Mfr part code: PS-SPR-0750FPCBEU-R
Customers Also Viewed
£ 24.98 inc. vat£29.99save £5.01
£ 20.81 ex. vat£24.99save £4.18
Thermaltake Smart Pro 750W Fully Modular PSU - RGB Fan Product Description
Thermaltake, as the pioneer who incorporates RGB lights into the PSU, has launched the Thermaltake Smart Pro RGB Bronze Series, coming with a pre-installed, patented 256 Colours Riing 14 RGB fan with 5 lighting modes to choose from and built-in memory.
Featuring capacities ranging from 650W to 850W and 80 Plus Bronze certification, Smart Pro RGB Bronze Series adopts the highest quality components and a fully modular design that always accommodates any mainstream build under any circumstances.
- One Button to Your Desired Colour - By pressing the RGB lighting button, the fan colour can be switched among a 256 Colour RGB Cycle with variants including Solid Red, Green, Blue, White and an LED Off mode. The fan is also constructed with a built-in memory function, saving the colour applied and insuring the same colour selection every time you boot your PC.
- Power Supply Fan Face-Up Placement for Better Cooling - With the face-up placement of the fan, users can freely gaze upon their patented circular 256 multi-colorued RGB fan and at the same time obtaining additional performance by using the fan as a additional exhaust mechanism, repelling unwanted heat from your chassis. As the thermal image testing shown, the temperature of the PSU and computer system will decrease around 3°C (5.4 °F) by placing the PSU face-up.
- Riing 14 RGB Fan with Concentrated Compression Fan Blade - The fan blade is designed for high static pressure requirements of demanding applications the concentrated compression blade is engineered to focus the weaker, inner circle of air outward, allowing the outer section to pressurise the air. The fan blades are optimised to enhance static pressure for an impressive cooling performance. Hydraulic bearings for silent operation guarantee ultra-low noise and the anti-vibration mounting system strengthens the product's stability during operation. Moreover, In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
- Ultra Quiet Smart Zero Fan - Smart Zero Fan ensures zero noise when the fan operates below approximately 10% working load to minimise audible noise. The fan will operate when the power supply working load is over 10%. A switch is provided for those who prefer the fan to spin constantly.
- < 50 mV Low Ripple Noise - All ripples are lower than 50mV for high stability on +12V, +5V, or +3.3V from 0% to 100% load to ensure a high quality power supply. Low ripple noise will keep your performance-critical components, such as high-end graphics cards, to operate reliably for longer.
- Strict Voltage Regulation < ±3% - The voltage regulation of the PSU is set to no more than ±3% for major rails to meet the greater performance. The strict voltage regulation of the Smart Pro RGB Bronze Series is better than Intel's standard ±5% for major rails and ±10% for -12V.
- High Quality Japanese 105°C/221°F Main Capacitor - High quality 105 °C (221 ° F) Japanese brand main capacitor which greatly improves the durability and offers the highest stability and reliability.
- High Amperage Single +12V Rail & DC to DC Design - Smart Pro RGB 650W Bronze is equipped with a powerful single +12V rail, eliminating the limitations caused by voltage distributions, delivering the power to your CPU and VGA demand in any situations. Besides, with DC to DC design, the unit optimises maximum energy harvest for computer systems, providing the best compatibility, conversion efficiency and stable voltage output.
- Fully Modular Low-Profile Flat Cable - Smart Pro RGB 650W Bronze offers cable selection for users while powering the system at an advantageous voltage. Low-profile flat black cables can make cable management easier, reduce clutter and increase airflow inside the chassis.
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified and Skylake Ready - Deliver up to 85% efficiency under real world load conditions to promise the lowest power losses. Additionally, the Smart Pro RGB 650W Bronze has been optimised to work with Intel's latest, Sixth-generation Skylake processors to achieve maximum energy saving.
- RGB Lighting Provides The Best Aesthetics for All Chassis's - Smart Pro RGB Bronze Series is the best idea for users to go with when they are looking for an RGB PSU which permits remarkable functionality and aesthetics in all cases, especially Open Frame or Tower cases.
|AC INPUT: 100V - 240V~ 10A 50Hz - 60Hz|
| DC |
| 24 Pin Main Connectors: |
| 4+4 Pin 12V Connectors: |
| SATA Connectors: |
| 4-Pin Molex Connectors: |
| 6+2 Pin PCI-e Connectors: |
| Floppy Drive Connectors: |
|Dimensions:||150mm x 86mm x 170mm (W x H x D)|
|Input Voltage:||100V - 240V~|
|Input Frequency Range:||50Hz - 60Hz|
|Power Good Signal:||100-500 msec|
|Hold Up Time:||> 16msec at 75% load|
|Efficiency:||Meet 80 Plus® Bronze at 115Vac input.|
|MTBF:||100,000 hrs minimum|
|Protection:||OVP / UVP/ OTP / OCP|
|Operation Temperature:||0°C to + 40°C|
|Cooling:||14cm Hydraulic Bearing Fan|
|80 Plus Certified:||Yes - 80 Plus Bronze|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PS-SPR-0650FPCBEU-R|
|Has Mains Plug:||Yes|
|What's In The Box:|| PSU |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||150mm x 86mm x 170mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||170mm x 90mm x 180mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||2.7 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||3 KGs|
|Modular Cable Management||Yes|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Frequency Required||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 4 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 6 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 9 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Max Electric Current||12 A|
|Power Capacity||750 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 22 A ¦ +5V - 22 A ¦ +12V - 62.5 A ¦ -12V - 0.3 A ¦ +5VSB - 2.5 A|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze||
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Cooling System||140 mm fan|
|Features||Overheat protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, overpower protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, single 12V rail|
|Compliant Standards||BSMI, CCC, FCC, cTUVus, ErP Ready, TUV SUD, EAC||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||20 - 90% (non-condensing)||
Dimensions & Weight
Thermaltake Smart Pro 750W Fully Modular PSU - RGB Fan Ask an owner
Thermaltake Smart Pro 750W Fully Modular PSU - RGB Fan Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.