£ 528.99 inc. vat
£440.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Kodak SCANMATE i1150WN Scanner
- Simple network set up
- Intuitive display panel
- USB 2.0 High Speed, USB 3.0 compatible
- Feeder: up to 75 sheets
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
Mfr part code: 1131176
Kodak SCANMATE i1150WN Scanner Product Description
SCANMATE i1150WN Scanner
Simple. Mobile. Shareable.
The modern office has been transformed by the advent of laptops, mobile devices and access to Wi-Fi. Now this transformation is coming to the world of scanners too thanks to the technology in the Kodak ScanMate i1150WN Wireless Network Scanner.
- Ideal for sharing in open plan offices or small work spaces.
- Simple network set up - just print and scan the encrypted QR code created during the EasySetup process.
- Scan information to your computer, mobile or tablet.
- An intuitive display panel shows whose scanning job is in progress so document images are sent to the right user's device.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 High Speed, USB 3.0 compatible, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet 10/100 Base T
- Connectivity Modes: USB Only, Wireless Infrastructure Only, Wireless Ad-hoc Only, Ethernet Only, USB and Wireless Ad-hoc, Ethernet and Wireless Ad-hoc
- Wireless Modes: Wireless Infrastructure mode, Wireless Ad-hoc mode (scanner is used as a virtual access point)
- Wireless Security Features: WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), HTTPS for RESTful API or Open
- Integration: Standard TWAIN and ISIS drivers allow scanning over a network as a shared device
- Web API: easily integrates with Web HTTP applications without any host drivers, supports HTTP and HTTPS (private key)
- Smart Touch: Scan to Folder, Scan to Email, Scan to Print, Scan to Mobile, Scan to WORD, Scan to EXCEL, Scan to Picture Folder, Scan to Applications, Scan to Cloud (Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs, Salesforce, SugerSync, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Box), Scan to Web Folder (WebDAV)
- Software Options: KODAK Info Input Portfolio offers faster, smarter, more productive, more secure web-based capture solutions. Fully supported by KODAK Capture Pro Software.
- Barcode Reading: One per page: Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 3 of 9, Code 128, Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, PDF417
- File Format Outputs: Single and multi-page TIFF, JPEG, RTF, BMP, PDF, searchable PDF, PNG
- Transaction Mode: 140 ppm at 200 dpi and 300 dpi - first 10 pages
- Recommended Daily Volume: Up to 3,000 pages per day
- Recommended PC Configuration: INTEL ATOM D525/D2550, 1.8 GHx, 2 GB RAM
- Maximum Document Size: 216 mm x 356 mm (8.5 in. x 14 in.); Long Document Mode: up to 3 meters (118.1 in.)
- Minimum Document Size: 63.5 mm x 65.0 mm (2.5 in. x 2.56 in.); Minimum width: 50.8 mm (2.0 in.) when cantered using visual guides
- Paper Thickness and Weight: 34-413 g/m2 (9 to 110 lb.) paper
- Feeder: Up to 75 sheets (20 lb./80 g/m2) paper; handles small documents such as ID cards, embossed hard cards, business cards, and insurance cards
- Document Sensing: Ultrasonic multi-feed detection; Intelligent Document Protection
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Operator Control Panel: Colour, four-line graphical LCD display with four operator control buttons
|Supported Document Type||Plain paper, card scanner, plastic card, embossed card|
|Max Document Size||215 mm x 355.6 mm|
|Document Feeder Type||Automatic|
|Document Storage Capacity||75 sheets||
|Interface Type||USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n)|
|Type||Document scanner - desktop|
|Additional Functions||Scan to print, scan to cloud, scan to smart devices, scan to FTP, scan to file, scan to folder|
|Max Supported Document Size||215 x 355.6 mm||
|Scan Element Type||CMOS / CIS|
|Bulb / Light Source Type||Dual LED|
|Max Document Scan Speed B/W||40 ppm|
|Max Document Scan Speed Colour||40 ppm|
|Barcodes||UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, PDF417, EAN-8, EAN-13|
|Duty Cycle||3000 scans per day|
|Scanner Speed Details||40 ppm - portrait B&W - 200 dpi ¦ 40 ppm - portrait greyscale - 200 dpi ¦ 40 ppm - portrait colour - 200 dpi ¦ 40 ppm - portrait B&W - 300 dpi ¦ 40 ipm - portrait greyscale - 300 dpi ¦ 40 ipm - portrait colour - 300 dpi|
|Scanner Features||Intelligent Document Protection|
|Scan File Formats||BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF|
|Compliant Standards||TWAIN, ISIS, WIA|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi x 600 dpi||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 ¦ LAN||
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||21 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||14 Watt|
|Power Consumption Sleep||0.5 Watt||
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64 bits)||
Dimensions & Weight
Kodak SCANMATE i1150WN Scanner Ask an owner
Kodak SCANMATE i1150WN Scanner Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.