£ 113.78 inc. vat
£94.81 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
per month. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 99.99 inc. vat£114.51save £14.52
£83.32 ex. vat£95.42save £12.10
£ 100.77 inc. vat£106.24save £5.47
£83.97 ex. vat£88.53save £4.56
Product ConditionOpen Box/Ex-Display Product is in nearly new condition but may have been opened or have minor cosmetic damage to box or product. Product is sold with 90 day warranty which supersedes any other reference to warranty within product title or description.
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte Intel GA-H270-Gaming 3 LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Product Description
- Support for 7th and 6th generation Intel Core™ i7 processors/ Intel Core™ i5 processors/Intel Core™ i3 processors/IntelPentiumprocessors/IntelCeleron processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® Z270 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2400(O.C.)* / 2133 MHz memory modules
- * To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- * The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC1220 codec
- Support for Sound Blaster X-Fi MB5
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- 1 x Killer™ E2500 LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
- * For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
- * The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x1 mode when the PCIEX1_1 or PCIEX1_2 slot is populated.
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- (All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)(M2A1_32G)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 PCIe x4/x2 SSD support)(M2A2_32G)
- 2 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- * Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
- Chipset+ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller:
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 2 x SATA Express connectors
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 headers
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip extension cable header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Thunderbolt™add-in card connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
- * Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
- * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- 3D OSD
- BIOS Setup
- Color Temperature
- Cloud Station
- Easy RAID
- Fast Boot
- Game Boost
- ON/OFF Charge
- Platform Power Management
- RGB Fusion
- Smart Backup
- Smart Keyboard
- Smart TimeLock
- System Information Viewer
- USB Blocker
- USB DAC-UP 2
- Support for 3TB+ Unlock
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM版本)
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
- Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
- * Operating systems supported may vary depending on your processor model.
- * Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
- GA-H270-Gaming 3 motherboard
- Two SATA cables
- Motherboard driver disk
- I/O Shield
- User's Manual
- One G Connector
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
Add-ons and Accessories
£183.32 ex. vat
£264.15 ex. vat
£212.40save £16.41 £163.32 ex. vat
£241.65 ex. vat
£12.92 ex. vat
£14.00save £1.22 £10.65 ex. vat
£41.90 ex. vat
£87.00save £0.02 £72.48 ex. vat
£125.82 ex. vat
£79.98save £2.00 £64.98 ex. vat
£65.01 ex. vat
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte Intel GA-H270-Gaming 3 LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Ask an owner
EXDISPLAY Gigabyte Intel GA-H270-Gaming 3 LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.