Asus AMD Radeon RX580 ROG STRIX OC 8GB Graphics Card Product Description
- MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer.
- Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips with hybrid controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronisation enables a gaming system personalisation.
- VR-friendly HDMI ports let you enjoy VR experiences anytime without having to swap cables.
- GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and real-time streaming.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix Radeon RX 580 gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including all-new MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer, and Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan. While ASUS FanConnect II features 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal system cooling. ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronisation enables a gaming system personalisation and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix Radeon RX 580 also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
40% More Heat Dissipation Area
Up to 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Gaming Performance
New ROG Strix graphics are constructed with a 2.5-slot width, providing 40% more heat sink surface area for heat dissipation compared to previous 2-slot designs for dramatically cooler and quieter performance.
*Images for reference only.
2X More Contact with GPU for Improved Thermal Transfer
MaxContact is an industry-first GPU cooling technology, featuring an enhanced copper heat spreader that directly contacts the GPU. MaxContact utilises precision machining to provide a surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU than traditional heat spreaders, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Patented Wing-Blade Design
Max Air Flow with 105% More Air Pressure
Patented wing-blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
Game in Complete Silence
Innovative 0dB technology stops the fan completely when the GPU temperature remains below a set level*, letting you enjoy light gaming in complete silence.
*55°C for ROG Strix RX 580
IP5X-Certified Dust Resistance
Longer Fan Lifespan
The fans in ROG Strix graphics cards are certified under the International Protection Marking (IP code) as IP5X dust resistant for improved reliability and a longer lifespan. This stringent certification process ensures ROG Strix graphics cards provide optimal fan performance, even under severe conditions.
ASUS FanConnect II
Optimal System Cooling
ASUS FanConnect II features two 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers that can be connected to both PWM and DC system fans for optimal system cooling. The connected fans reference both the GPU and CPU, operating automatically based on the one with the higher temperature. A comprehensive set of tuning options allow you to tune fan speeds for efficient cooling.
* Image for reference only. Actual PC layout may vary.
GPU Tweak II lets you easily set these ASUS FanConnect II modes:
Chassis fan speeds reference GPU temperatures and operate based on the default factory setting.
Allows you to set a fixed speed for connected fans.
Allows you to set chassis fans to reference either the CPU or GPU temperature to determine rotational speed. Additionally, a smart, automatic calibration routine senses the controllable range of connected fans and allows you to fine-tune speeds for efficient cooling and low noise.
7+1 Phase Super Alloy Power II
Enhanced Durability and Efficiency
ASUS engineers have integrated premium alloy components into their graphics card designs to reinforce overall reliability. Super Alloy Power II components greatly enhance efficiency, reduce power loss and achieve thermal levels that are approximately 50% cooler than previous designs.
ASUS Aura Sync
Outshine The Competition
Featuring Aura RGB Lighting on both the shroud and backplate, ROG Strix graphics cards are capable of displaying millions of colors and six different effects for a personalized gaming system. ROG Strix graphics cards also feature ASUS Aura Sync, RGB LED synchronisation technology that enables complete gaming system personalisation when the graphics card is paired with an Aura-enabled gaming motherboard.
INDUSTRY-ONLY 100% AUTOMATED PRODUCTION PROCESS
All ASUS graphics cards are now produced using Auto-Extreme Technology, an industry-exclusive, 100% automated production process that incorporates premium materials to set a new standard of quality. Auto-Extreme Technology ensures consistent graphics card quality as well as improved performance and longevity. Since the introduction of Auto-Extreme technology, reliability has improved by 30%. This new manufacturing process is also environmentally friendly, eliminating harsh chemicals and reducing power consumption by 50%.
- Graphics Engine- AMD Radeon™ RX 580
- OpenGL- OpenGL® 4.5
- Video Memory- 8GB GDDR5
- Stream Processors- 2304
- Boost Clock- 1380 MHz (OC mode) 1360 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Memory Clock- 8000 MHz
- Memory Interface- 256-bit
- DVI Output- 1x Native Dual-link DVI-D
- HDMI Output- 2x Native HDMI 2.0
- HDCP compliant- YES
- DisplayPort- 2x Native DisplayPort 1.4
- Accessory Bundled ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
- Software Bundled- ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver Aura(Graphics Card)
- Max. Digital Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Dimension- The card size is 11.73 x 5.28 x 2.07 inches / 29.8 x 13.4 x 5.25 cm
||PCI Express 3.0 x16
||AMD Radeon RX 580
||7680 x 4320
||2 x HDMI ¦ 2 x DisplayPort ¦ DVI-D
||Super Alloy Power II technology, AUTO-EXTREME technology, Aura RGB Lighting, MaxContact technology, ASUS FanConnect II, Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans, HDCP
|Effective Clock Speed
||8 pin PCI Express power connector
||2 x ROG touch fastener
||Display drivers, ASUS GPU Tweak II, Aura Utility
Asus AMD Radeon RX580 ROG STRIX OC 8GB Graphics Card Ask an owner
Asus AMD Radeon RX580 ROG STRIX OC 8GB Graphics Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
ShowHide terms and conditions
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.