£ 138.26 inc. vat£166.98save £28.72
£ 115.21 ex. vat£139.15save £23.94
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
CP-9020139-UK 1000w Corsair
Mfr part code: CP-9020139-UK
Customers Also Viewed
CP-9020139-UK 1000w Corsair Product Description
Platinum efficiency, fully modular and virtually silent
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they're a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn't turn on until it's needed, you'll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Ten year warranty
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the "SINGLE" position, the full output capability of the power supply's +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the "MULTIPLE" position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Contents and Specifications
- HX Series ATX Power Supply
- Power cord
- Mounting screws
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User manual
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80 PLUS® Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH
|Features||Sleeved cables, over voltage protection, overpower protection, undervoltage protection, short-circuit protection, temperature controlled fan, Zero RPM fan mode, fluid dynamic bearing cooling fan, switchable single/multi 12V rails, temperature sensor, fully modular|
|Included Accessories||Case badge, cable ties, mounting kit|
|Cables Included||Power cable kit|
|Cooling System||135mm fan|
|Compliant Standards||CSA, UL, TUV, C-Tick, cUL, CB, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, ICES, REACH, KC, China RoHS, RCM, CU||
|Device Type||Power supply - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.4/ EPS12V 2.92|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Frequency Required||47 - 63 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 2 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 8 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 8 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 8 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||1000 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 25 A ¦ +5V - 25 A ¦ +12V - 83.3 A ¦ -12V - 0.8 A ¦ +5VSB - 3 A|
|Modular Cable Management||Yes|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 10 years||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Shipping Width||22.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||39.2 cm|
|Shipping Height||15.2 cm|
|Shipping Weight||3.95 kg|
CP-9020139-UK 1000w Corsair Ask an owner
CP-9020139-UK 1000w Corsair Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.