Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Sony LTO Ultrium 2 200-400GB Backup Media Tape
- Latest Sony coating technology
- Satisfies large backup needs with 200GB native & 400GB compressed
- Incorporates a robust non-contact 4KB IC memory
Mfr part code: LTX200GN
Customers Also Viewed
Sony LTO Ultrium 2 200-400GB Backup Media Tape Product Description
Using the latest Sony coating technology, LTO satisfies large backup needs with 200GB native and 400GB compressed capacity per cartridge.
For quicker backup and cost efficiency, LTO2 offers ultra-high-speed 40MB/s native and 80MB/s compressed data transfer.
Like LTO1, the LTO2 cartridge incorporates a robust non-contact 4KB IC memory. Besides accelerating file access, this markedly speeds up cartridge access in library environments.
- An advanced cartridge mechanism optimizes reel-to-cartridge slip and friction. The result is steady reel rotation for more stable data transfer.
- Sony developed a dedicated LTO format servo writer to complement enhanced tape performance by providing a high-quality magnetic servo signal. This noticeably improves data writing and reading accuracy.
- Sony minimized tape noise to match the high-sensitivity of MR heads. Tape surface variation is also finely controlled to assure tape travel stability for optimum head-media interfacing.
- Sony LTX 200G - LTO Ultrium 2 - 200 GB / 400 GB - storage media
|Tape Cartridge||Ultrium 2|
|Media Included Qty||1||
|Native Capacity||200 GB|
|Compressed Capacity||400 GB|
|Tape Length||609 m||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature||16 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||32 °C|
Sony LTO Ultrium 2 200-400GB Backup Media Tape Ask an owner
Sony LTO Ultrium 2 200-400GB Backup Media Tape Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.