£ 142.98 inc. vat
£119.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
TP-Link TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable...
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks...
Mfr part code: TL-SG1016PE
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
TP-Link TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch Product Description
- 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports
- Equipped with 8 PoE+ supported ports to transfer data and power over a single cable
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant devices, expanding home and office networks
- Simple network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Web-based user interface and management utility simplify configuration
What This Product Does
The TL-SG1016PE is an 16-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rack mountable Switch with 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet Cable. With a total power budget of 110W, up to 30W per port, TL-SG1016PE can power more high-powered devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP Cameras or IP Phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1016PE can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
How This Product Works
8 ports of TL-SG1016PE support Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard which can automatically detect and supply power to any IEEE 802.3af/at compliant device(s). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable, allowing you to expand your network where there are electrical cables or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs, IP Cameras or IP Phones.
TL-SG1016PE has a priority function which helps protect the system when its power is overloaded. If all PoE+ devices' power consumption is greater than or equal to 110W, a priority will be arranged among the 16 PoE+ ports, at which point the system will cut off the power of the lowest-priority port.
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||8 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+ ¦ 8 x 1000Base-T RJ-45||
|Device Type||Switch - 16 ports - smart|
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, rack-mountable 1U|
|Ports||8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 8 x 10/100/1000|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||110 W|
|Performance||Forwarding performance: 23.8 Mpps ¦ Switching capacity: 32 Gbps|
|Capacity||Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 128 ¦ IGMP snooping groups: 128|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9KB|
|Features||Flow control, auto-negotiation, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, port mirroring, store and forward, Quality of Service (QoS), Cable Diagnostics Function, fanless, loop prevention, DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support, Storm Control, Link Aggregation|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 801.1p, IEEE 802.3at||
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch Ask an owner
TP-Link TL-SG1016PE 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE Switch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.