£ 362.99 inc. vat
£302.49 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
ADATA Ultimate 1TB Internal SSD Product Description
- High speed, new generation 3D NAND technology
- Bigger capacity, better performance, improved reliability
- Up to 560 MB/s read, 520 MB/s write (256 GB/ 512 GB/1 TB models)
- Intelligent and dynamic SLC Cache prevents speed drops in big file transfers
- Free ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility: easy OS and content move from HDD to SSD
- DEVSLP (Device Sleep) mode boosts energy efficiency and power savings
Fast Speed, Bigger Capacity, Long Endurance
The SU800 solid state drive lives up to its Ultimate name with advanced 3D NAND Flash that provides higher storage density, efficiency, and reliability than traditional 2D NAND. The 3D NAND technology used on the SU800 breaks through limits of density, allowing for flexible capacities from 128 GB to 1 TB. Intelligent SLC caching and DRAM cache buffer boost read and write performance up to 560 MB/s and 520 MB/s (256 GB/512 GB/1 TB models).
Stable, Durable, and Power Efficient
Featuring LDPC ECC, high TBW (total bytes written), and DEVSLP (Device Sleep), the Ultimate SU800 instantly upgrades notebook and desktop PCs with superior stability, durability, and power efficiency. To ensure better user experiences, ADATA offers in house-developed SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility software for free, so you enjoy easy data management and migration. Craving for an SSD? Make it future-proof and upgrade to the SU800.
New generation 3D NAND Flash
Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, the Ultimate SU800 breaks through density limitations, allowing for bigger storage capacity, higher efficiency, and rugged reliability with better cost-performance ratios than ever. The SU800 offers size choices, ranging from 128 GB to 1 TB. You get more options for different needs, whether for an OS boot drive or a mass storage drive. The Ultimate SU800 reaches fast read/write speeds of 560MB/s and 520MB/s to accelerate your PC.
- Capacity: 1TB
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- NAND Flash: 3D TLC
- Controller: SMI
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
- Weight: 47.5g
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Sequential R/W performance (max): Up to 560/520MB/s
- *Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors
- Operating temperature: 0°C-70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C-85°C
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
- Warranty: 3 years
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.64save £0.67 £4.14 ex. vat
£7.19save £0.53 £5.55 ex. vat
£57.20save £12.23 £37.47 ex. vat
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||3D triple-level cell (TLC)|
|Features||Native Command Queuing (NCQ), TRIM support, DevSleep mode, LDPC error correction, SMI controller, S.M.A.R.T.|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||560 MBps (read) / 520 MBps (write)||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA|
|Compliant Standards||VCCI, BSMI, FCC, RoHS, KCC||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||85 °C|
ADATA Ultimate 1TB Internal SSD Ask an owner
ADATA Ultimate 1TB Internal SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.