£ 44.94 inc. vat£52.24save £7.30
£37.45 ex. vat£43.53save £6.08
Click & Collect Unavailable
WD Blue 1 TB Internal HDD - 2.5" - WD10SPZX
- 2.5" Notebook HDD
- SATA III - 6Gb/s
- 128MB Cache
Mfr part code: WD10SPZX
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed
£ 32.84 inc. vat
£27.36 ex. vat
£ 18.18 inc. vat
£15.15 ex. vat
WD Blue 1 TB Internal HDD - 2.5" - WD10SPZX Product Description
WD Blue hard drives deliver solid performance and reliability while providing you with all the space you need to hold an enormous amount of photos, videos and files. These drives are designed for use as primary drives in notebooks, external enclosures and for certain industrial applications. With a wide array of capacities, cache sizes, and interfaces means there's a WD Blue hard drive that's just right for you. And because it's from WD, you'll have the confidence in knowing you've selected a drive that's truly world-class.
Notebooks, external enclosures and certain industrial applications.
• WD Quality: Tested and proven compatibility so you can rest assured the drive will work in your system.
• Low Power Consumption: Advanced power management features help to optimize your notebook battery life.
• Quiet: WD's exclusive noise reducing technology helps to minimize noise keeping your notebook extra quiet.
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Buffer Size||128 MB|
|Features||Advanced Format technology|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Spindle Speed||5400 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^14|
|Start / Stop Cycles||600,000||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||65 °C|
WD Blue 1 TB Internal HDD - 2.5" - WD10SPZX Ask an owner
WD Blue 1 TB Internal HDD - 2.5" - WD10SPZX Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.