£ 24.48 inc. vat
£ 20.40 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Energizer Hardcase Pro 4aa Torch
- Impact Resistant
- Shatter proof lens
- Bright, white spot LED
Mfr part code: E300640500
Energizer Hardcase Pro 4aa Torch Product Description
Energizer's aim is to enrich people's lives through light, leading the way with insight and innovation. We have been an industry leader in portable lighting since our founder Conrad Hubert invented the world's first handheld torch back in 1898. From converting our range to LED to the development of Light Fusion Technology, Energizer has led the category in technological and performance advances. For over 100 years, Energizer has been driving forward performance and efficiency with a unique focus on our consumers. Our portfolio meets all your expectations with products that are durable, reliable and user friendly. We offer a wide range of lighting solutions, from your most fundamental needs at home, to the most challenging outdoor and professional environments. Our approach also focuses on responsibility, creating solutions with people and the planet in mind. Across the globe, we focus on renewable packaging materials, and have already made plastic reductions in excess of 90%.
- Bright, white spot LED for an impressive tight spot-beam
- Extremely impact resistance
- Shatterproof lens - it doesn't break
- Extremely long lasting - designed to last 15 years
|Flashlight Modes Qty||2|
|Features||Non-slip grip, shatterproof lens, impact-resistant, safe drop height of 7 metres||
|Built-in LED Lamp||Yes|
|Colour of Illumination||White light|
|Luminous Power||400 lumens|
|Beam Distance||125 m|
|Type||4 x AA type - Alkaline|
|Run Time||11 hrs||
|Compliant Standards||ANSI/NEMA FL 1|
Energizer Hardcase Pro 4aa Torch Ask an owner
Energizer Hardcase Pro 4aa Torch Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.