£ 425.99 inc. vat
£ 354.99 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Fujifilm XF-23mm f/2.0 R WR Black
- Weather resistant prime lens for Fujifilm X Mount
- Inner-focus AF system
- Stepping motor for silent and fast autofocus
- Metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality
- Weather and dust resistant
Mfr part code: 16523169
Fujifilm XF-23mm f/2.0 R WR Black Product Description
The XF23mmF2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilms proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2, to make up a stylish collection of compact F2 lenses. The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
Advanced image quality
The lens consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness. The aspherical elements are used as part of the focusing group to minimize performance fluctuations between different focal distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design for great operability
- The lens weighs just 180g.
- The metal exterior, modeled after the design of XF35mmF2 R WR, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness.
- The compact and stylish form factor almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras.
- The aperture ring and focus ring have just the right amount of clicking and torque for great operability.
The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus. When combined with the phase detection AF system of FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-T2, the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds
Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10C
The lens barrel is sealed to make it weather and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10C.
|Designed For||Fujifilm X Series X-A10, X-A5, X-E3, X-H1, X-T100||
|Special Functions||Wide angle|
|Intended For||Mirrorless system|
|Focal Length||23 mm|
|Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera||35mm|
|Min Focus Distance||22 cm|
|Focus Adjustment||Automatic, manual|
|Max View Angle||63.4 degree(s)|
|Lens Construction||6 groups / 10 elements|
|Filter Size||43 mm|
|Mounting Type||Fujifilm X Mount|
|Features||Internal focusing system, aspherical lens, dustproof, weatherproof, Super EBC (Electron Beam Coating), freezeproof||
|Included Accessories||Lens hood, dust cap, lens cap|
Fujifilm XF-23mm f/2.0 R WR Black Ask an owner
Fujifilm XF-23mm f/2.0 R WR Black Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.