£ 123.99 inc. vat
£103.32 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative
TP-Link TL-WPA8630P KIT V2 AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough ac Wi-Fi Kit
- AC1200 Dual band Wi-Fi with combined speeds of up to 1200Mbps
- HomePlug AV2 Provides ultra-fast powerline transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps...
Mfr part code: TL-WPA8630P KIT V2
TP-Link TL-WPA8630P KIT V2 AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough ac Wi-Fi Kit Product Description
Faster Speeds. Anywhere.
Game online and watch HD movies in any room with the TL-WPA8630P KIT, the first powerline adapter with outlet passthrough to run AV12001 wired speeds and AC12002 Wi-Fi. The TL-WPA8630P KIT's powerful performance comes from advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, which helps it send your router's signal over your home electrical wiring at incredible speed.
The powerline adapter is also simple to use-it sets up in minutes, plugs into any power outlet, works with all routers, and up to 16 can be added to the same network, making it easy to expand your Wi-Fi across your home.
Wi-Fi Powerline for Connecting Anywhere
From the basement to the attic to the garage, the TL-WPA8630P KIT brings a high-speed wireless signal to every corner of your home. With AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi, the TL-WPA8630P KIT lets you game online and watch movies in HD at the same time.
Unlike traditional range extenders, the Powerline adapter works beyond your router's coverage area. And because Powerline works over your home wiring, walls and floors won't slow down its signal.
HomePlug AV2 for Faster Speeds
The TL-WPA8630P KIT uses the HomePlug AV2 standard and its advanced features to create faster speeds, run more connections at once, and reduce network interference. With 2x2 MIMO, the Powerline adapter takes full advantage of your home's electrical wiring, doubling its data rates.
Additionally, beamforming technology sends a stronger, faster signal to outlets in all corners of your home, greatly improving the coverage of the TL-WPA8630P KIT.
Two-Step Setup for Instant Wi-Fi
Expand your network in a flash by plugging the TL-WPA8630P KIT's two Powerline adapters into wall outlets, one near your router and the other in the room you need Wi-Fi.
For added security, simply press the "Pair" button on both Powerline adapters to enable strong 128-bit AES encryption.
Gigabit Ethernet for High-Speed Wired Connections
With its three Gigabit Ethernet ports, the TL-WPA8630P KIT can run multiple high-speed wired connections at the same time for devices like smart TVs, PCs, and game consoles.
By directly connecting devices to the Powerline adapter through its Gigabit Ethernet ports, you can enjoy gaming and streaming over strong wired connections.
Noise-Filtered Power Socket
Reclaim your power outlet space with a conveniently integrated power socket. The socket uses built-in noise filters to ensure clear signal quality and strong powerline performance.
Wi-Fi Auto Sync
Add up to 16 Powerline units to your home Wi-Fi network without changing any network settings.
Wi-Fi Auto-Sync instantly duplicates your Wi-Fi home network settings from your Wi-Fi-enabled Powerline network whenever you add a new Powerline adapter.
Intuitive Mobile Interface
Set up and manage the TL-WPA8630P KIT through the free tpPLC app, available for Android and iOS. The intuitive app lets you access your Powerline settings on your phone or tablet. Personalize your Wi-Fi, monitor your network, check connection speeds, and more with tpPLC.
Free Lifetime Support from the World's #1 Consumer Wi-Fi Company
TP-Link is the world's number one provider of consumer Wi-Fi products, shipping half a million products to over a hundred countries every day. We owe a large part of our success to the lifelong customers we've earned through our exceptional quality and service.
Unlike our competition, we believe support should be free, so our team is available 24/7 to provide no-cost technical service, including setup assistance, for the lifetime of our products. And for peace of mind, we back each of our products with an industry-leading two-year warranty
Features and Specifications
- Connect Anywhere - Two powerline adapters expand your network using electrical wiring, sending signal through walls and floors and into rooms needing better coverage
- AC1200 Wi-Fi - Game and watch HD movies in any room with AC1200 dual band Wi-Fi
- AV1200 Powerline - HomePlug AV2 compliant with AV1200 Powerline speeds over electrical wiring
- 2X2 MIMO and Beamforming - For faster powerline speeds, run more connections at once, and strengthen coverage
- Gigabit Ethernet -Three Gigabit Ethernet ports connect devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Extra Power Socket - Integrated passthrough power socket with built in noise-filters keep your outlet free for other uses
- Twin Internal Antennas - Create strong dual band Wi-Fi and high-speed connections
- Two-Step Setup - Plug and Play with no configuration required
- Encrypted Connections - "Pair" button enables greater network security and data protection with one-touch 128-bit AES encryption
- Conserves Energy - Power Saving mode automatically reduces power consumption up to 85%
- tpPLC app - Set up and manage through the free tpPLC app, available for Android and iOS
- Wi-Fi Clone - Copies your router's Wi-Fi name and password over to the TL-WPA8630P
- Wi-Fi Auto Sync instantly duplicates WI-Fi settings from supported Wi-Fi powerline units
- Leading Support - 2-year warranty
|Device Type||Bridge - 3-port switch (integrated)|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, HomePlug AV (HPAV) 2.0, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.11ac|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz / 5 GHz|
|Data Transfer Rate||1.3 Gbps|
|Max Range Indoors||300 m|
|Routing Protocol||IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3|
|Encryption Algorithm||WPA-PSK, 128-bit AES, WPA2-PSK, WEP|
|Wi-Fi AC Rating||AC1350|
|Features||Parental control, Quality of Service (QoS), 2T2R MIMO technology, Wi-Fi Move technology, Wi-Fi Clone button|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, HomePlug AV 2.0, IEEE 1901, IEEE 802.11ac, RoHS|
|Status Indicators||Power, LAN, wireless, powerline||
|Line Coding Format||OFDM||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||LAN: 1 x HomePlug AV ¦ LAN: 3 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45||
|Power Device||Internal power supply|
|Power Consumption Operational||11 Watt||
|Included Accessories||TP-Link TL-PA8010P|
|Cables Included||2 x network cable - 2 m||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
TP-Link TL-WPA8630P KIT V2 AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough ac Wi-Fi Kit Ask an owner
TP-Link TL-WPA8630P KIT V2 AV1200 Gigabit Passthrough ac Wi-Fi Kit Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.