Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Customers Also Viewed
£ 395.01 inc. vat
£ 329.17 ex. vat
Edimax 5 Port 10/100 switch (4 port PoE only) Product Description
- Five 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports and four PoE+ ports
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant (ports 1 - 4) for simplified deployment and installation
- Up to 30W per PoE port (total power budget: 60W) for powering PoE-enabled devices
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels
- Hardware DIP switch for "Standard" and "Extend" mode selection; the "Extend" mode features 30-watt PoE transmit distance of 200m at speed of 10Mbps
- Port-based VLAN and Loop Protection features
- Supports 802.1p Quality of Service (QoS)
- Plug & play, no installation required & Fanless quiet operation
- External power adapter included
The Edimax ES-5104PH V2 is a five port Fast Ethernet switch with four PoE+ Ports designed for use in home, small or medium sized network environments. With four DIP switches, PoE ports can be manually set with on/off control, extending PoE delivery distance up to 200 meters and port-based on/off control for VLAN and QoS is also supported. The switch easily connects and supplies power to PoE-enabled devices such as wireless access points, network cameras and IP phones as well as other Ethernet-enabled devices such as computers, printers or network attached storage (NAS). The compact size and fan-less design make the switch an ideal solution for expanding home and small business networks.
Power over Ethernet (PoE+) Auto Detection
Features four IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE+) ports which supply up to 30 watts of electricity per port. It can convert standard 100‐240V AC power into low‐voltage 50 - 57V DC electricity to power IEEE 802.3at compliant network accessories via existing LAN cables. With PoE detection capability, the ES-5104PH V2 is able to verify whether the connected device is IEEE 802.3at compliant. In the event that a PoE device is not detected, only network data will be transmitted through the LAN cable - meaning easy setup and management of network devices such as access points and network cameras.
The unique CCTV-mode DIP switch function is ideal for surveillance networking environment. Switching all DIP switches to on enables CCTV mode which gives multi-function PoE + data extension, Port Isolation and QoS on the ES-5104PH V2. When using video surveillance systems for homes, business or institutions, the CCTV mode provides better speeds for multicast viewing and easier installation. Setting all DIP switches back to off quickly changes the ES-5104PH V2 back to normal for general-use data transmission.
Add-ons and Accessories
Xenta Cat 5 Cables
£3.33 ex. vat
£4.15 ex. vat
£6.44save £0.46 £4.98 ex. vat
Xenta Cat 6 Cables
£5.34save £1.34 £3.33 ex. vat
£4.98save £0.98 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.02save £0.03 £5.82 ex. vat
£9.98save £4.00 £4.98 ex. vat
Belkin Cat 6 Cables
£12.66 ex. vat
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||4 x 100Base-TX RJ-45 PoE+ - 30 W ¦ 1 x 100Base-TX RJ-45||
|Device Type||Switch - 5 ports|
|Ports||4 x 10/100 (PoE+) + 1 x 10/100|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE+|
|PoE Budget||60 W|
|Performance||Switching capacity: 1 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table Size||1K entries|
|Features||VLAN support, store and forward, Quality of Service (QoS), fanless, Energy Efficient Ethernet, 56KB packet buffer|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az|
|Status Indicators||Power, PoE, link/activity||
|Power Device||External power adapter|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Power Consumption Operational||3 Watt||
|Compliant Standards||FCC, LVD||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||40 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90% (non-condensing)|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Humidity Range Storage||5 - 90% (non-condensing)|
Edimax 5 Port 10/100 switch (4 port PoE only) Ask an owner
Edimax 5 Port 10/100 switch (4 port PoE only) Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.