£ 979.98 inc. vat£1,029.99save £50.01
£ 816.65 ex. vat£858.32save £41.67
Click & Collect Unavailable
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080 Ti 11GB WATERFORCE Xtreme AIO Watercooled Graphics Card Product Description
- Powered by GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Integrated with 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory interface
- WATERFORCE All-in-one Cooling System
- Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
- AORUS VR Link provides the best VR experience
- RGB fusion - 16.8M customizable color lighting
- Protection Metal Back Plate
- Built for Extreme Overclocking 12+2 Power Phases
- AORUS Care provides 4 years warranty (Online registration required)
Boost: 1746 MHz / Base: 1632 MHz in OC mode
Boost: 1721 MHz / Base: 1607 MHz in Gaming mode
(Reference Card Boost: 1582 MHz / Base: 1480 MHz)
AORUS WATERFORCE Xtreme Edition GeForce GTX 1080 Ti: Ultimate GeForce
The AORUS WATERFORCE Xtreme Edition GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti is NVIDIA's new flagship gaming GPU, based on the NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture. The latest addition to the ultimate gaming platform, this card is packed with extreme gaming horsepower, next-gen 11 Gbps GDDR5X memory, and a massive 11 GB frame buffer. #GameReady.
AORUS graphics cards are crafted for perfection in pursuit of the ultimate graphics experience for gaming enthusiasts. Based on the revolutionary NVIDIA® Pascal™ GPU architecture, AORUS graphics card brings you incredible gaming experience.
• GPU Gauntlet™ Sorting
• Pascal-powered graphics card gives you superior performance and power efficiency.
• Support up to 8K display @60Hz.
• Outstanding performance for Virtual Reality gaming.
AORUS All-Around Cooling Solution
AORUS provides the all-around cooling solution for all key components of the graphics card. We take care not only GPU but also VRAM and MOSFET, to ensure a stable overclock operation and longer life. On the front side, the large copper base plate dissipates the most heat from the GPU and VRAM. On the back side, the copper back plate dissipates the heat from the GPU back side. All other key components are taken care of very well by the WATERFORCE cooling module. AORUS ensures the customer a better cooling solution in many ways.
• Copper Back Plate.
• Front Copper Base Plate.
WATERFORCE with All-In-One Cooling System
The WATERFORCE all-in-one cooling system is a pre-assembled and pre-filled liquid solution that provides the easiest way for installation. The optimized pump and water block deliver the most efficient water flow and cooling performance at a lower noise level.
Large Copper Base Plate
With direct contact to the GPU, VRAM and all critical components, the large copper base plate efficiently transfer heat generated from the interior cores to the liquid.
Advanced Copper Back Plate Cooling
Excessive heat from GPU not only gets dissipated utilizing the massive cooling module in the front but also through the back side with a copper plate, providing a well-rounded thermal solution for the GPU.
AORUS Cooling: WATERFORCE Cooling System
• Aluminium Radiator: Built in 120mm black aluminium radiator help to dissipate the heat efficiently.
• 120mm Unique Blade Fan Design: The 120mm dynamic adjusting fan provides the silent operation. The airflow is spilt by the triangle fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow by 23% over the traditional fans.
• Double Ball Bearing Structure: The double ball bearing structure has better heat endurance and efficiency than sleeve structure. Hence it will provide longer life time.
• Braided FEP Tubes: With nearly no moisture absorption, high thermal stability and high pressure tolerance, the sturdy FEP tubes greatly enhance product life and durability.
With 16.8M customizable colour options and numerous lighting effects, you could now choose the right scheme for your gaming rig through AORUS graphics engine.
• Cycling: Smoothly cycles through all colours.
• Consistent: Static lighting of selected colour.
• Flash: Flash effect of selected colour.
• Dual Flash: Double flash effect of selected colour.
• Breathing: Fades in and out of selected colour.
AORUS VR Link: So Easy to VR
AORUS VR Link features 1 extra front-facing and 2 rear HDMI ports, letting you connect a VR device and up to 2 HDMI monitors at the same time without having to swap cables, so you can flexibly set up a display configuration that best fits your gaming needs.
Multi Display Configuration Support
AORUS VR Link is the only output technology in the market that supports the following combinations of displays without any adaptors required. (VR Headsets are connected via HDMI)
AORUS Excellence: Premium Build in Every Aspect
Protection Metal Back Plate
Glorious black metal back plate provides the solid protection, strengthens the structure and inspires the passion for gaming.
Aerospace-Grade PCB Coating For Best Protection
Dust-resistant shields the circuit board from dust, insects, dropped screws, drill shavings, and abrasion. Moisture-resistant prevents unwanted conduction paths and board damage. Corrosion-resistant protects boards from environmental contaminants, such as salt spray, humidity, and corrosion.
LED Power Indicators to Show If the PCI-E Voltage from PSU Is Stable
Be alert when PCI-E voltage is unstable with the smart power LED indicators. When experiencing any power abnormality, the indicator will alert gamers by flashing light.
Built for Extreme Overclocking with 12+2 Power Phases
Compared to the reference design, the 12+2 power phases on the card make the MOSFET working at a lower temperature and provide more stable voltage output. Over temperature protection and load balance to each MOSFET can effectively extend the card life.
Titan X-Grade Chokes and Capacitors for Extreme Durability
AORUS Graphics Cards are engineered with the same highest-grade chokes and capacitors as those of Titan X, delivering high quality performance and longer system lifespan.
Boost Game Performance via SLI Technology
Supports for 2-way SLI configuration, AORUS SLI HB(High Bandwidth) bridge doubles the available transfer bandwidth bridge compared to the previous generation to deliver ultimate experience at 4K gameplay or surround gaming. The AORUS SLI bridge features 16.8M customizable colour lighting and numerous effects, you could also synchronize the lighting with the graphics cards through AORUS Engine utility.
Friendly PCB Design Thanks to Fully Automated Production Process
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
Quality Is Our Top Priority
AORUS Graphics Engine
Clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, power target can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to your own preference through this intuitive interface.
AORUS Care 4 Year Warranty
We want your experience with AORUS to be the best you have ever had. This is why, on top of our standard 3-year warranty, we would like to offer you an additional 1 year of AORUS Care protection to your AORUS graphics card free of charge. Register on AORUS website to get 4 years warranty.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
- Graphics Processing GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti
- Core Clock Boost: 1746 MHz / Base: 1632 MHz in OC mode
- Boost: 1721 MHz / Base: 1607 MHz in Gaming mode
- (Reference Card Boost: 1582 MHz / Base: 1480 MHz)
- Memory Clock OC mode: 11448 MHz
- Gaming mode: 11232 MHz
- Memory Size 11 GB
- Memory Type GDDR5X
- Memory Bus 352 bit
- Card Bus PCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Output Dual-link DVI-D *1
- HDMI-2.0b*3 (Max Resolution: 4096x2160 @60 Hz)
- Display Port-1.4 *3 (Max Resolution: 7680x4320 @60 Hz)
- (VR mode: DP*3, HDMI*3)
- (Standard mode: Dual-link DVI-D*1, DP1.4*3, HDMI 2.0b*1)
- Digital max resolution 7680x4320
- Multi-view 4
- Card size H=36.41 L=266.67 W=122.6 mm
- PCB Form ATX
- DirectX DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Recommended PSU 600W
- Power Connectors 8 pin*2
- Accessories AORUS Metal Sticker/ PCIE Power cable (Dual 6-pin to 8-pin)
Add-ons and Accessories
£262.49 ex. vat
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti|
|Core Clock||1632 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1746 MHz|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz|
|Max Resolution Details||DisplayPort: 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz/ HDMI: 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||3 x DisplayPort ¦ HDMI ¦ DVI-D (dual link) (not available, if VR headset connected) ¦ 2 x HDMI (available, if VR headset connected)|
|API Supported||DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5|
|Features||GIGABYTE GPU Gauntlet Sorting, Nvidia CUDA technology, Nvidia SLI ready, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, NVIDIA GameWorks, 12+2 Phase Power Design, Nvidia GeForce GTX VR Ready, NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology, WATERFORCE: WATERFORCE Water Block cooling system, AORUS Graphics Engine, AORUS VR Link||
|Effective Clock Speed||11448 MHz|
|Required Power Supply||600 W|
|Additional Requirements||2 x 8 pin PCI Express power connector||
|Included Accessories||Backplate, Dual 6-pin PCIe to 8-pin power cable, AORUS metal sticker|
|Software Included||GeForce Experience|
|Compliant Standards||DisplayPort 1.4|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 4 Years ¦ Limited warranty - 4 years with product registration|
Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080 Ti 11GB WATERFORCE Xtreme AIO Watercooled Graphics Card Ask an owner
Gigabyte AORUS GTX 1080 Ti 11GB WATERFORCE Xtreme AIO Watercooled Graphics Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.