Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
Apacer USB 2.0 Flash Drive AH115 16GB Silver RP
- Ultra compact USB flash drive
- Stylish and durable metal casing
- Convenient design with keyring hole
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Supports Win XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS
Mfr part code: AP16GAH115S-1
Apacer USB 2.0 Flash Drive AH115 16GB Silver RP Product Description
The AH115 adopt zinc alloy, which create a unique and exquisite metallic appearance showcasing the high-tech element. Inspired by the arch roof style of the Sydney Opera House. When light sheds on the curve surface, the texture and quality of zinc alloy are emphasized.
Dust-proof, Water-proof, Shock-proof and Robust
The unibody patented COB technology is applied to build the exquisite metal body to improve holding touch with full curve coverage.
Supersize: 64GB Storage Space
The AH115 is super-mini and lightweight, they have incredibly large storage space up to 64GB for storing 24,000 HD photos and 200+ minutes of Full HD.
- Easy to Pull & Plug
- Prevent fingertip from slipping away
- Symmetrical appearance brings sophistication
|Features||Shockproof, waterproof, dustproof, key ring loop, COB technology, zinc alloy body|
|Interface Type||USB 2.0||
|Product Type||USB flash drive|
|Storage Capacity||16 GB|
Software / System Requirements
|OS Required||Linux Kernel 2.6.x or later, Apple MacOS X 10.4.x or later, Microsoft Windows XP/ 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
Apacer USB 2.0 Flash Drive AH115 16GB Silver RP Ask an owner
Apacer USB 2.0 Flash Drive AH115 16GB Silver RP Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.