£ 30.45 inc. vat
£25.37 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Apacer microSDHC UHS-I Class10 64B w/ 1 Adapter
- Compliant with latest SD Spec Ver 3.0
- Support UHS-I specification
- Significant increase of capacity! Maximum capacity of 128 GB
- Multiple protection! Safeguarding valuable data
Mfr part code: AP64GMCSX10U1-R
Apacer microSDHC UHS-I Class10 64B w/ 1 Adapter Product Description
Apacer's micro SDXC/SDHC UHS-I Class10 memory card can quickly respond to each operation of users. Whether you use Facebook, take photos, record videos, view albums, surf the Internet, navigate maps or play games, it can bring smooth and consummate user experience to you.
Unparalleled experience of speed and efficiency
The Apacer microSDXC UHS-I U1 128GB memory card has a reading speed up to 80 MB/s and a writing speed of 20 MB/s that exceed its competition by a huge margin. The random read/write speed of Apacer's memory card is also top of its class, offering the smoothest user experience when checking out Facebook updates, taking photographs, recording videos, browsing photo albums, surfing the web, navigating on maps or playing games.
Ultra high 128GB capacity that breaks through smartphone storage limits
Apacer's newest microSDXC UHS-I U1 memory card has a storage capacity of 128 GB, allowing it to accommodate 32,000 JPG photographs and 45.6 hours of 720p HD videos.
Green design! Do something for Earth
Apacer' full series of memory cards meet EU's RoHS environmental directive by adopting lead-free process for production which does not cause any environmental pollution, and it protect Earth with you!
Apacer microSDHC UHS-I Class10 64B w/ 1 Adapter Ask an owner
Apacer microSDHC UHS-I Class10 64B w/ 1 Adapter Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.