MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer
- Massive Build Volume for the Professional Innovator
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, or with a USB drive
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
Mfr part code: MP05950EU
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer Product Description
MAKERBOT REPLICATOR Z18
Massive Build Volume for the Professional Innovator
Send print files to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, or with a USB drive. Control your printer via MakerBot Print or remotely with MakerBot Mobile.
Store, organize, and access 3D design files in your personal cloud-enabled library on MakerBot Print. MakerBot's free downloadable software is compatible with Mac or Windows computers.
MakerBot Support offers comprehensive MakerCare coverage plans and responsive expertise from those who know MakerBot products best. Our support site also offers both intelligent troubleshooting and in-depth product information.
MASSIVE BUILD VOLUME
2,592 CUBIC INCHES
30.0 L X 30.5 W X 45.7 H CM
11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN
Make extra-large and ultra-tall industrial concept models and prototypes. Think and build bigger than ever.
INCLUDES THE MAKERBOT SMART EXTRUDER+
Double the warranty of its predecessor, the Smart Extruder+ is a culmination of product design and 160,000+ hours of rigorous testing that delivers dependable, consistent performance with superior results using MakerBot PLA Filament.
ITERATE AT A FRACTION OF THE COST OF INDUSTRIAL 3D PRINTERS
With the massive build volume of the Z18, you can print prototypes and parts at a vastly lower cost than industrial 3D printers.
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modelling
- Layer Resolution: 100 microns
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm [0.069 IN]
- Filament Compatibility: MakerBot PLA Filament Large Spool
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 MM [0.015 IN]
- Print File Type: .MAKERBOT
- Software Bundle: MakerBot Print Software
- Supported File Types: STL, OBJ
- Windows (7, 10)
- Mac OS X (10.9+)
- 30.0 L x 30.5 W x 45.7 H CM
- [11.8 L x 12.0 W x 18.0 H IN]
- 2,549 cubic inches
|Printer Type||3D printer|
|Technology||Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)|
|Built-in Devices||Status LCD|
|Interface||USB, LAN, USB host, Wi-Fi|
|Min Layer Thickness||100 µm|
|Input File Formats Supported||STL, OBJ, Thing, MakerBot|
|Printer Features||Built-in camera, filament detection, mobile notifications, heated chamber||
|Build Materials Supported||Polylactide (PLA)|
|Max Build Size||457 x 305 x 305 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Connections||1 x LAN - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B ¦ 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A||
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable|
|Consumables Included||1 x PLA filament|
|Power Device||Power supply|
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption Operational||350 Watt||
Software / System Requirements
|Software Included||MakerBot Desktop|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows 7 or later, Apple MacOS X 10.7 or later, Red Hat Fedora 19 or later, Ubuntu 12.04 or later||
|Min Operating Temperature||15 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||24 °C||
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
|Width (Shipping)||65 cm|
|Depth (Shipping)||71.9 cm|
|Height (Shipping)||102.9 cm|
|Weight (Shipping)||52 kg|
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer Ask an owner
MakerBot Replicator Z18 3D Printer Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.