£ 67.94 inc. vat
£ 56.61 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
8 Channel 2MP HiWatch Turbo HD DVR
- 8-ch HD-TVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS video & 1-ch audio input
- 2-ch IP video input(up to HD1080p resolution)
- 1 SATA interface
- HD1080p Lite @ 25 fps/ch, 260 1U case
Mfr part code: DVR-208G-F1
8 Channel 2MP HiWatch Turbo HD DVR Product Description
8 Channels up to 2MP Turbo HD
IP Camera Support : 2 Channel up to 960p IP Cameras (ONVIF)
Connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect Setup without any technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required.
FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software (iVMS 4200 & Hik-Connect)
This DVR also has the additional benefit of supporting an additional 2 IP cameras of up to 960p Resolution.
- IP cameras will need to be powered seperately and connected to your LAN (e.g. Router)
- H.264 & H.264+ encoding
- Self-adaptive HD TVI / CVI / AHD / CVBS signal input
- Up to 2 MP resolution for recording
- 2 IP Channel max 960P resolution
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output
- HD HDMI output 1920x1080
- 2 Way Audio 1-ch RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 KΩ)
- Max 6TB Hard Drive Support
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
- 4/8/16-ch synchronous playback
|Device Type||Standalone DVR|
|IP Cameras Supported||128|
|Compression Format||H.264, H.264+, G.711u||
|Supported Max Total Capacity||6 TB||
|Network Interfaces||Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX|
|Supported Protocols||DDNS, DHCP, DNS, NTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, HTTPS, UPnP, PPPoE, NFS, SADP||
|Audio Input Ports||RCA x 1|
|Other Ports||USB 2.0||
|Power Consumption||12 Watt||
Dimensions & Weight
|Min Operating Temperature||-10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||55 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 90%|
8 Channel 2MP HiWatch Turbo HD DVR Ask an owner
8 Channel 2MP HiWatch Turbo HD DVR Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.