£ 43.98 inc. vat
£ 36.65 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Intel 545s Series 128GB M.2 SSD 80mm
- Sequential Read (up to) 550 MB/s
- Sequential Write (up to) 440 MB/s
- Form Factor M.2 22 x 80mm
- Warranty Period 5 yrs
Mfr part code: SSDSCKKW128G8X1
Intel 545s Series 128GB M.2 SSD 80mm Product Description
High-performance, Reliable Storage You Can Trust
Get rid of your old hard drive and breathe new life into your computer with the high-performance yet affordable Intel SSD 545s series. Compared with a typical HDD, it delivers noticeably faster performance, higher power efficiency, greater reliability, and better endurance. It is available in standard 2.5-inch & ultra-compact M.2 2280 form factors, so whatever size your computer needs, there is an Intel 545s for you. Easily install it into your PC and enjoy faster boot-up, quicker application response, more responsive multitasking, etc.
- Boost PC Performance - Replace your HDD with an Intel SSD 545s Series and accelerate your computer performance immediately. With performance faster than an HDD, you'll see quicker boot-ups, more responsive applications, and faster file transfers for less waiting and more doing.
- Less Power Consumption - Compared with a typical HDD, the Intel SSD 545s minimizes the drain on your battery to reduce idle power consumption. When coupled with an Intel Core-based platform, the Intel SSD 545s delivers further improvements in power consumption through the advanced power mode settings.
- Industry Leading Innovation - The Intel SSD 545s Series features 64-layer Intel 3D NAND technology that enables higher drive capacities. It is a cost-effective and reliable replacement for traditional HDDs.
- Reliable Quality - Intel is a leader in quality and reliability. Every Intel SSD is subject to rigorous testing standards above and beyond the standard quality requirements. The Intel SSD 545s Series supports AES 256-bit self-encryption to protect your data.
- Easy Upgrade or Install - The Intel SSD 545s Series is available in two form factors - the standard 2.5-inch design to fit easily into most desktop PCs/notebooks and the ultra-slim M.2 2280 form factor for seamless integration into any ultra-small computing devices, such as Ultrabook. With Intel Data Migration Software, copying data from your old drive to the SSD is simple.
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Encryption Algorithm||256-bit AES|
|NAND Flash Memory Type||3D triple-level cell (TLC)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Features||Smart Response Technology, End-to-end data protection, Rapid Start Technology|
|SSD Endurance||72 TB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||550 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||440 MBps|
|4KB Random Read||70000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write||80000 IOPS|
|Average Latency||50 µs||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^15||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Compatible Bay||M.2 2280||
|Power Consumption||4.5 Watt (active) ¦ 40 mW (idle)||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||1500 g @ 0.5 ms|
Intel 545s Series 128GB M.2 SSD 80mm Ask an owner
Intel 545s Series 128GB M.2 SSD 80mm Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.