Mentor SmartLine Tablet 50 - Non-USB Product Description
The Mentor™ offers the ultimate in safe storage, charging of up to 50 tablets or netbooks (non USB charging).
- Highly secure storage and charging for 50 tablets or netbooks
- Unique modular construction - upgradable & future proof
- Simultaneous charging of all devices
- Ultra-‐safe power management
- No need for AC adaptors
- Capable of housing wireless access point
- Thermostatically controlled fans
- Effective cable management
- Mix and match module functionality
- External power socket for peripheral devices
The ultra-‐safe power management system is the best available within the market today. All devices are charged simultaneously in the fastest possible time. The power management system incorporates three key areas of protection, soft-‐start, surge and residual voltage; these provide the highest level of protection for the user, your equipment and electrical circuits.
The mobile Mentor™ trolley range is constructed of a fully welded steel chassis that reduces points of weakness. Anti-‐jemmy plates fitted to the top and bottom of the doors combined with reinforced
locking and shatter proof hinges make the Mentor™ range one of the most secure trolleys in the market today.
Our patented SmartLine™ with PowaSave™ features unique ultra-‐safe low voltage built-‐in charging cables specific to the make and model of laptop, Chromebook or netbook, eliminating the need for AC adaptors.
The highly intelligent SmartLine™ charging system incorporates PowaSave™ as standard. When devices are fully charged, PowaSave™ automatically turns off its internal power supplies rather than dissipating wasted electric as heat. Charging is automatically reinstated when required by the devices. This feature alone will recover the cost of the cabinet in a short space of time in saved electricity.
All devices are stored and charged in horizontal bays in modules with fixed shelves, avoiding the instability caused by pull-‐out shelves. Large braking wheels makes for easy manoeuvrability and each
trolley comes complete with a mains power cable stow.
The trolley is of modular design, so it is possible to mix different modules in one cabinet i.e. laptops and tablets. You can choose different charging modules to suit your needs and upgrade at a later date, futureproofing your investment.
Mentor SmartLine Tablet 50 - Non-USB Ask an owner
Mentor SmartLine Tablet 50 - Non-USB Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
ShowHide terms and conditions
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.