£ 36.99 inc. vat
£30.82 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Product Description
The MasterMouse MM530 is the worthy successor to the CM Storm Mizar - this time upgraded for the serious gamer.
It features sleek ergonomic styling with molding and side grips ideal for palm grippers. It also has the hardware features to match, with a precise Pixart 3360 lag-free 1:1 input, on-the-fly DPI adjustments up to 12000, and Omron switches and PBT plastic application for rugged durability. And of course, anno 2017 fitted with Three Zone adjustable RGB illumination.
Well-balanced and packed with features, this a gaming mouse custom-tailored for high-action competition in first-person shooters
- Pixart PMW-3360 Infrared sensor with adjustable DPI up to 12000 and zero negative acceleration or prediction for true 1-1 input which gamers prefer!
- Ergonomic Right-handed design inspired by classics and successor of CM Storm Mizar and Alcor perfectly contoured for comfort.
- On-the-Fly DPI Adjustments with 4 levels and 4 profiles to be set.
- 7 Buttons that can be programmed for alternate functions or macro's.
- Brilliant RGB Illumination in Three Zones to customize the look and match your Gaming System and other peripherals.
- Reinforced Rubber Pads on both sides to ensure better grip and quick swipe controls.
- Fully Programmable with user friendly software interface to customize lighting, buttons assignments, macro's and more.
- High Grade Quality with PBT Material on the Left and Right mouse buttons and on the side and middle covers for increased durability and touch feeling, 20M rated OMRON switches and ALPS scroll wheel encoder to make sure no scroll action is missed.
- Grip Type: Claw / Palm
- Material: Plastic / Rubber
- Colour: M14 Black
- LED Colour: 16.7 Million RGB
- Sensor: Avago PMW-3360 Optical
- CPI / DPI: 4 Levels (100~12,000 DPI)
- Tracking Speed: 250 ips/50g
- Lift Off Distance: < ~ 2mm / Adjustable
- Polling Rate: 1000hz / 1ms
- Angle Snapping: On / Off
- Mouse Acceleration: No
- Programmable Profiles: 5
- Processor: 32 bit ARM Cortex M0
- On-Board Memory: 512KB
- Switches, Lifespan: Omron, 20 Million
- Programmable Buttons: 7
- Body Coasting: Matte UV Coating
- Connector: Gold-Plated
- Cable Length: 1.8m
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Width: 60.4mm
- Height: 40.2mm
- Depth: 124.8mm
- Weight: 132.5g
- Weight (without USB Cable): 99g
Add-ons and Accessories
£127.47save £18.53 £90.78 ex. vat
£84.11save £9.13 £62.48 ex. vat
£14.49save £5.50 £7.49 ex. vat
|Product Material||Plastic, rubber|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Movement Resolution||12000 dpi|
|Performance||50 G maximum acceleration, polling rate: 1000 Hz, 250 inches per second|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Features||Programmable buttons, scrolling wheel, adjustable lift distance, on-the-fly DPI switching, 2mm lift-off distance, 5 profiles, ARM Cortex 32-bit processor, OMRON switches, gold plated connector, 3-zone illumination, Pixart PMW 3360 optical gaming sensor, 16.7 million multi-colour illumination||
Expansion / Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 2 years|
Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Ask an owner
Cooler Master MasterMouse MM530 Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.