£ 34.98 inc. vat
£ 29.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
AIRBAR by Neonode for 13.3" MacBook Air
- Convert your MacBook to a touch screen
- Touch Using Any Object
- Pinch, sweep, zoom and scroll
- Works with MacBook Air 13.3
- Connects via USB
Mfr part code: 1008-AIRBAR
AIRBAR by Neonode for 13.3" MacBook Air Product Description
Touch the revolution
AirBar is a groundbreaking piece of technology that emits an invisible light field that covers your PC display. Just mount the discrete device right underneath your display and plug in the USB port. When the light field is interrupted - by your fingers, pencils, brushstrokes or virtually anything - the computer interprets this as interactive input
From non-touch to touch in an instant
This means that with AirBar you can turn your non-touch MacBook Air into a fully functioning touch enabled PC. Just like that.
AirBar is sleek and weighs very little. It can easily travel with you without weighing you down
Technology with an edge
AirBar projects an invisible light field on the surface of your display that makes it possible to "touch" the screen
- Plug and Touch - Attach with the included magnets & plug AirBar into a USB port
- Touch Using Any Object - Your finger, or with gloves, and even a paintbrush.
- Enhanced User Experience - Pinch, sweep, zoom and scroll without glare.
- Compatibility - This AirBar works MacBook Air 13.3"
Attach the included magnets right beneath your display. The bar itself latches on magnetically and when you plug in the USB connector it powers on. Then you're free to pinch, sweep, zoom and scroll to your heart's content.
Can I leave AirBar plugged in?
Absolutely. Just make sure that you don't fold your laptop shut with AirBar attached. Remove AirBar from the magnets and unplug it before closing your laptop.
Won't AirBar drain my battery - it's plugged into the USB port
AirBar is extremely energy efficient, and since AirBar's invisible lightfield does not interfere with the screen in any negative way, there is no need for increased backlight to sustain a bright image on the screen. So no, AirBar barely makes a dent in your battery
- Finger, gloved hand and brush (5mm diameter)
- 132 mW active, 53mW in standby mode
Display Size Supported
- 13.3" (MacBook Air)
- Reporting resolution 65535x65535 pixels (USB HID class)
- At 100 Hz scanning, 10 ms response time
- At 100Hz scanning, 100 X, Y coordinates per second
- Consumer or Industrial temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- 0 to 85%, storage:
- 0 to 95%
- Operating: ≤5000 m,
- Storage/Transport: ≤15 km
- 15 kV air/8 kV contact discharges
- UL, CE, FCC, IEC60825-1 Class 1
|Device Type||Touch overlay|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
|Performance||10 ms response time, polling rate: 1000 Hz||
|Compliant Standards||Plug and Play, UL, FCC, IEC 60825-1 Class 1||
|Power Consumption||0.05 Watt|
|Power Consumption Stand by||0.005 Watt||
|Min Operating Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||85 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||0 - 85%|
AIRBAR by Neonode for 13.3" MacBook Air Ask an owner
AIRBAR by Neonode for 13.3" MacBook Air Product Discussion
- This tool is open to everyone.