£ 40.49 inc. vat
£33.74 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
ADATA SU 650 120GB SSD
- 3D NAND Flash for higher durability and capacity
- SLC caching: enhances transmission speed
- Wide capacity range 120GB to 480GB
- Advanced error correction
- Tougher, quieter and more reliable than HDDs
Mfr part code: ASU650SS-120GT-C
ADATA SU 650 120GB SSD Product Description
The Ultimate SU650 solid state drive implements 3D NAND Flash and a high speed controller, offering capacities up to 480GB. It delivers read/write performance up to 520/450MB/s and greater reliability than 2D NAND SSDs. The SU650 features SLC caching and advanced error correction technologies to ensure optimized data performance and integrity. For those who want to experience a clear PC upgrade, the SU650 is an excellent choice with a great cost-performance ratio.
3D NAND in an easy PC upgrade
With 3D NAND Flash, the SU650 features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs with an improved cost-performance ratio.
The intelligent SLC caching algorithm allows NAND Flash memory to operate in single-level cell mode and boosts performance, helping sustain peak SU650 read/write speeds up to 520/450MB per second for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Advanced error correction code
With the support for ECC (error correction code) technology, the SU650 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and help to extend SSD lifespan Its MTBF (mean time between failures) is up to 2 million hours, or 25% more than 2D NAND SSDs.
Tougher, quieter, and more reliable
There's no mechanical component inside SSDs, so they outperform traditional HDDs with higher resistance to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0°C-70°C). They are also completely silent and consume very little power, all while better protecting your data.
Proprietary software - SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
Every SU650 purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU650, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the move from HDD to SSD, as it is designed for simple and quick backup and migration of the contents of entire drives, including the operating system.
For notebooks and desktops
Just 7mm thick, the SU650 is an easy fit in ultrabooks. A 2.5mm spacer is bundled for use in 9.5mm drive bays, allowing compatibility with virtually every notebook, desktop, and console.
- Capacity 120GB / 240GB / 480GB
- Form Factor 2.5"
- NAND Flash 3D NAND
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 100.45 x 69.85 x 7mm
- Weight 47.5g
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s
- Sequential R/W performance (max) Up to 520 / 450MB/s
- *Actual performance may vary due to available SSD capacity, system hardware and software components, and other factors
- Operating temperature 0°C - 70°C
- Storage temperature -40°C - 85°C
- Shock resistance 1500G / 0.5ms
- MTBF 2,000,000 hours
- Warranty 3 years
Add-ons and Accessories
£5.64save £1.64 £3.33 ex. vat
£7.19save £0.50 £5.57 ex. vat
£57.20save £17.22 £33.31 ex. vat
|Device Type||Solid state drive - internal|
|Features||Shock resistant, Error Correction Code (ECC), 3D NAND Technology, SLC cache|
|SSD Endurance||70 TB|
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||520 MBps (read) / 320 MBps (write)||
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||0 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||70 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||85 °C|
ADATA SU 650 120GB SSD Ask an owner
ADATA SU 650 120GB SSD Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.