£ 28.85 inc. vat
£ 24.04 ex. vat
Click & Collect Unavailable
HPE LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape
- Highest capacity and performance of any tape technology
- 800 GB capacity and 160 MB/sec transfer rate.
- Write Once Read Many (WORM) option
Mfr part code: C7973A
Customers Also Viewed
HPE LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape Product Description
Exhaustively tested, HPE LTO Ultrium cartridges meet all your demands for maximum reliability when restoring data, offering high storage density, ease of management and scalable storage and backup performance. Covering five generations of capacity - LTO-1 (200 GB), LTO-2 (400 GB), LTO-3 (800 GB), LTO-4 (1.6 TB) and LTO-5 (3 TB) - and with transfer speeds of up to 1 TB/hr for LTO-5, there is a platform for every need and budget. From LTO-3 onwards, LTO Ultrium WORM cartridges enable the creation of compliant, permanent and tamperproof archives. From LTO-4 onwards, secure AES-256 encryption provides even higher levels of data security and compliance with the most stringent industry regulations to prevent unauthorized data access. From LTO-5 onwards, LTO Ultrium Linear Tape File System makes using tape as easy, flexible, portable and intuitive as using other removable and sharable media, such as a USB drive.
- Highest capacity and performance of any tape technology - 800 GB capacity and 160 MB/sec transfer rate.
- Write Once Read Many (WORM) option
- LTO Ultrium cartridge memory chip delivers faster access time and enhanced media monitoring.
- First time restore ensured with fewer media failures and disrupted backups, regardless of duty cycle or environmental conditions.
- Smoother basefilm and smaller magnetic particles increase bit density, allowing more data in the same amount of tape. This increases the number of recording tracks from 512 for Ultrium 2, to 706 for third generation HPE Ultrium 800GB cartridges.
- Increased margin between Early Warning End of Media (EWEOM) and End of Media (EOM), which means data on a full tape will fit on to the destination tape when copying tapes.
- uperior 'smart grabber' mechanism and mechanical interlock to prevent the leader pin from being pulled inside the tape housing. Sensors detect proper connection and prevent leader loss that would ruin the tape.
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear and build up of and debris (important in automation).
- HPE brand qualification test procedures (load/unload, shoeshine, drop testing and environmental stress testing) go far beyond what is required for the LTO Ultrium logo. This ensures maximum reliability for restoring your data.
- HPE warrants LTO Ultrium cartridges for up to 30 years archival life and/or 260 full backups. This ensures businesses can meet the ever-increasing demands of regulation for data retention and archiving.
- Write-Once-Read-Many (WORM) version provides tamperproof, compliant data storage.
|Designed For||HPE LTO-4 Ultrium 1840 ¦ HPE LTO-5 Ultrium 3000 ¦ HPE StorageWorks MSL2024 Ultrium 960, MSL4048 Ultrium 960, MSL6030 Ultrium 960, MSL6060 Ultrium 960, SAS Rack-Mount Kit, SB1760c Tape Blade ¦ HPE StorageWorks 1/8 G2 Tape Autoloader Ultrium 920 ¦ HPE StorageWorks Ultrium 920, 960 ¦ HPE Ultrium 1840, 920||
|Tape Cartridge||Ultrium 3|
|Media Included Qty||1|
|Native Capacity||400 GB|
|Compressed Capacity||800 GB|
|Tape Length||680 m|
|Archival Life||30 years|
|Features||Metal Particle (MP)||
|Service & Support||Limited lifetime warranty||
|Min Operating Temperature||10 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||45 °C|
|Humidity Range Operating||10 - 80%|
|Min Storage Temperature||16 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||32 °C|
HPE LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape Ask an owner
HPE LTO Ultrium 3 400-800GB Backup Media Tape Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.