Sorry, this product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below if you would like to be informed when this product is back in stock.
(14.9% APR) representative Finance from a month.
( APR) representative
Customers Also Viewed
£ 506.99 inc. vat£529.98save £22.99
£ 422.49 ex. vat£441.65save £19.16
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 AERO ITX 8G OC 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Product Description
Core Clock & Memory
- 1721 MHz / 1531 MHz (Boost / Base)
- 8192 MB GDDR5 / 8008 MHz
- DisplayPort x 2 / HDMI x 2 / DL-DVI-D
ITX Thermal Design
- TORX Fan
- Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Zero Frozr Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Airflow Control Improves cooling efficiency by using advanced aerodynamics to focus the airflow.
- Super Pipe Improved dissipation by using thick 8mm heat pipe in optimized layout.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: built-in DirectX12 benchmark.
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your GeForce GTX GPU for the fast, smooth gaming.
THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFORM
Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets-driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
THE LATEST GAMING TECHNOLOGIES
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
Model Name GeForce®
GTX 1070 AERO ITX 8G OC
Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA®
Interface PCI Express x16 3.0
Core Name GP104-200
Cores 1920 Units
Core Clocks 1721 MHz / 1531 MHz
Memory Clock Speed 8008 MHz
Memory 8GB GDDR5
Memory Bus 256-bit
Output DisplayPort x 2 (Version 1.4) / HDMI x 2 (Version 2.0) / DLDVI-D
HDCP Support 2.2
Power consumption 150 W
Power connectors 8-pin x 1
Recommended PSU 500 W
Card Dimension(mm) 175 x 129 x 37 mm
Weight (Card / Package) 580 g / 990 g
Afterburner OC Y
DirectX Version Support 12
OpenGL Version Support 4.5
Multi-GPU Technology SLI, 2-way
Maximum Displays 4
VR Ready Y
G-SYNC™ technology Y
Adaptive Vertical Sync Y
Add-ons and Accessories
£118.20save £8.23 £91.64 ex. vat
£66.64 ex. vat
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070|
|Core Clock||1506 MHz|
|Boost Clock||1683 MHz|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||DVI-D (dual link) ¦ 2 x DisplayPort ¦ 2 x HDMI|
|API Supported||DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5|
|Features||MSI SuperPipe Technology, Nvidia 2-way SLI ready, MSI Afterburner, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, Military Class 4 Components, Airflow Control technology, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, NVIDIA GameWorks, MSI Zero Frozr technology, Nvidia GeForce GTX VR Ready, FinFET technology, Nvidia VR Ready, Torx Fan, HDCP||
|Effective Clock Speed||8.008 GHz|
|Required Power Supply||500 W|
|Additional Requirements||8 pin PCI Express power connector||
|Power Consumption Operational||150 Watt|
|Compliant Standards||MIL-STD-810G, DisplayPort 1.4|
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 AERO ITX 8G OC 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Ask an owner
MSI GeForce GTX 1070 AERO ITX 8G OC 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.