£ 220.98 inc. vat
£ 184.15 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 256MB Cache
- Register for 2yrs FREE Rescue+ Data Recovery
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) enabled
- Designed for always on, 24×7 performance
- 5 Year Warranty
Mfr part code: ST6000NE0023
Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 256MB Cache Product Description
Protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management. IHM delivers a superior user experience, prevents intervention and enables secure recovery. Learn more here.
Tough. Ready. Scalable.
For everything NAS, there's IronWolf and IronWolf Pro. Always on and always working, IronWolf is enhanced with AgileArray technology for optimal reliability and system agility. Multi-user technology and extreme workload rates allow IronWolf to perform and scale up with your enterprise.
IronWolf + the Power of AgileArray
- NAS-optimised hard drive for the best-possible user experience
- IronWolf Health Management in compatible NAS1 systems continuously helps to safeguard the health of your data
- Drive balance with Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors manage multi-bay vibration for long-term consistent performance and reliability
- RAID performance optimised that maximises responsiveness and uptime with NAS-aware Error Recovery Control
- Advanced power management saves energy and delivers the right power at the right time
Actively Protect Your Data With IronWolf Health Management in Popular and Enabled NAS
IronWolf Health Management is designed to operate on compatible NAS systems2 such as Synology and ASUSTOR. Populated with supported IronWolf or IronWolf Pro HDDs1 It improves the overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention or recovery options for the user.
Multi-Bay and NAS-Ready With Built-In RV Sensor
First in its class, IronWolf drives are equipped with RV sensors on high capacity drives to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. RV sensors on IronWolf Pro come standard, helping business and creative pros to have consistent performance for years to come.
Do More with Multi-User Optimisation
Do more with your NAS with multi-user optimisation. Enabling user workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf and 300 TB/year with IronWolf Pro, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. Whether you're a creative pro or a small business, IronWolf is on your side.
IronWolf Pro Comes With 5-year Rescue Data Recovery Service
For a limited time a Rescue Data Recovery Service plan has been matched to the 5-year limited warranty on your IronWolf Pro hard drive.
Your data is important and a Rescue plan provides peace of mind in case of unexpected data loss due to accidents or mechanical damage. The Rescue plan gives you access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts with 95% customer satisfaction rating.
Be Creative Anywhere With IronWolf and Your NAS
Extensible and reliable storage helps keep you and your creative business on schedule. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are great companions for your NAS for 24×7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy. For growing agencies and the need for more storage, IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built to address NAS scalability challenges.
Grow Your Business NAS
A thriving small business needs storage that can thrive with it. IronWolf is optimised for NAS in multi-RAID environments that not only the vibration, but also handle the high user workload rate in a high data traffic network. Enter multi-user technology - up to 180 TB/yr for IronWolf, up to 300 TB/yr for IronWolf Pro.
Dominate The Media
Build your home NAS media empire with IronWolf HDDs. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro lead the class in storage capacity with drives as large as 12 TB, and the performance needed to run high definition content with your NAS. Store thousands of full-length HD films and even more photographs on your private server. Think of it as your home cloud.
- Optimised for NAS with AgileArray.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management
- High performance means no lag time
- Seagate® Rescue Data Recovery.3IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any
- mechanical, accidental or natural disaster.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors
- Range of capacities up to 12 TB.
- Do more in multi-user environments.
- Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance.
- 1.2 M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty.
- Interface SATA 6Gb/s
- Drive Bays Supported Up to 16 Bays
- Multi-User Technology (TB/yr) 300
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors Yes
- Hot-Plug Support2 Yes
- Cache (MB) 256
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF, hours) 1,200,000
- Reliability Rating @ Full 24×7 Operation (AFR) 0.73%
- Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max 1 per 10E15
- Power-On Hours per Year (24×7) 8,760
- Sector Size (Bytes per Logical Sector) 512E
- Rescue Services3 Yes
- Limited Warranty (years) 5
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 7,200
- Interface Access Speed (Gb/s) 6.0, 3.0, 1.5
- Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s) 214MB/s
- Average Latency (ms) 4.16
- Interface Ports Single
- Rotational Vibration @ 10-1,500 Hz (rad/s2) 12.5
- Startup Current, Typical (12V, A) 2
- Idle Power, Average (W) 7.5
- Average Operating Power (W) 8.1 W
- Standby Mode (W) 0.6
- Sleep Mode (W) 0.6
- Power Supply Requirements +12 V and +5 V
- Operating (ambient, min °C) 5
- Operating (drive case, max °C) 60
- Non-operating (ambient, min °C) -40
- Non-operating (ambient max °C) 70
- Vibration, Non-operating: 10 Hz to 500 Hz (Grms) 3
- Shock, Operating 2 ms (Read/Write) (Gs) 70/40 Gs
- Shock, Non-operating, 1 ms and 2 ms (Gs) 250
- Height (mm/in) 26.11 mm/1.028 in
- Width (mm/in, max) 101.85 mm/4.01
- Depth (mm/in, max) 146.99 mm/5.787
- Weight (lb/g) 705 g/1.55 lb
Expansion & Connectivity
|Interfaces||1 x SATA 6 Gb/s||
|Compliant Standards||ICES-003 Class B, NMB-3 Class B||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 5 years ¦ Insurance - data recovery - 2 years||
|Min Operating Temperature||5 °C|
|Max Operating Temperature||60 °C|
|Min Storage Temperature||-40 °C|
|Max Storage Temperature||70 °C|
|Shock Tolerance (operating)||70 g @ 2 ms|
|Shock Tolerance (non-operating)||250 g @ 2 ms|
|Vibration Tolerance (non-operating)||5 g @ 10-500 Hz||
|Device Type||Hard drive - internal|
|Buffer Size||256 MB|
|Features||24x7 continuous operation, Hot-Plug Support, rotation vibration sensor, AgileArray|
|Bundled with||Seagate Rescue Data Recovery||
|Drive Transfer Rate||600 MBps (external)|
|Internal Data Rate||214 MBps|
|Average Latency||4.16 ms|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm||
|Non-Recoverable Errors||1 per 10^15|
Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 256MB Cache Ask an owner
Seagate IronWolf Pro 6TB NAS Hard Drive 3.5" SATA III 6GB's 7200RPM 256MB Cache Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.