£ 139.92 inc. vat
£ 116.60 ex. vat
Click & Collect Available
(14.9% APR) representative
Aerocool Project 7 P750 RGB Full Modular 750w 80 Plus Platinum APFC PSU
- 80 Plus Platinum Certified
- High-quality Japanese capacitors
- 14cm Fan
- Super Quiet PSU Function
- 7 Year Warranty
Mfr part code: ACPP-P775FKC.11
Aerocool Project 7 P750 RGB Full Modular 750w 80 Plus Platinum APFC PSU Product Description
Certified and recognized by Cybenetics to have almost zero noise output (LAMBDA -A+) and an efficient rating of ETA-B, in addition to the 80 PLUS Platinum certification, the P7-750W has a stamp of approval that breaks new ground for Aerocool's PSUs.
Designed to work efficiently even at 50°C ambient temperature with high-quality Japanese capacitors, this PSU has an RGB fan that can be controlled through RGB compatible motherboards such as Asus, MSI or Gigabyte and/or the P7-Hub (P7-H1).
The RGB fan only spins up on 60% load thereby ensuring that, as long as your system is running below load, the fans remain still. The fan spins at less than 500 RPM before 80% load. The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management a cinch and deliver an easier installation experience.
Certified to provide protection including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection) and OPP (Over Power Protection).
- 80 Plus Platinum certified for highest efficiency: Under typical load, efficiency is at 92% when 115VAC and efficiency is around 94% when 230VAC.
- Designed to work efficiently even at 50°C ambient temperature.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- RGB fan on PSU can be controlled through P7-Hub (P7-H1) and motherboard including "Asus Aura", "Gigabyte RGB Fusion" and "MSI Mystic Light Sync".
- Super Quiet PSU function as fans only spin up on 60% load and fans spin at less than 500 RPM before 80% load.
- Certified to provide protection including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection) and OPP (Over Power Protection).
- The fully modular and soft black flat cables make cable management a cinch and deliver an easier installation experience.
- 14cm fan provides excellent airflow and the FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) dust proof design protects the bearing and keeps it operating smoothly.
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS v2.92 standards and is backward compatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and ATX12V v2.01 standards.
- Fully compatible with the latest generation Intel Core series processors starting from the 4th Generation CPU Intel 'Haswell' platform's C6/C7 power saving mode.
- Standby power draw less than 0.1W which over-accomplishes the requirements for the latest EU ErP2014 Lot6 and Energy Star 6.0 (<0,25W standby power consumption, >50% standby efficiency).
- Warranty - 7 Years
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Input Current: 10/5A
- Input Frequency Range: 50-60Hz
- PFC: Active PFC (>.99)
- Power Good Signal: 100-500 ms
- Hold Up Time: >16ms
- Efficiency: >89%
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- Protection: OVP / UVP/ OCP/ OPP/ / OTP / SCP / SIP
- Power: 750W
- Operation Temperature: <50°C
- Safety: CE / CB / TUV / RoHS / ErP / FCC
- Cooling: 14cm Super Silent Fan
- Noise: < 21 dBA
- 80 Plus Certified: Yes - 80 Plus Platinum
- 20+4 Pin Main Connectors: 1
- 4+4 Pin 12V Connectors: 1
- 8 Pin 12V Connectors: 1
- SATA Connectors: 10
- 4-Pin Molex Connectors: 6
- 6+2 Pin PCI-E Connectors: 6
- Floppy Drive Connectors: 1
- Has Mains Plug: Yes
- Colour: Black
- What's In The Box: Power Supply Unit, User Manual, Screws, UK Power Cord, Velcro ties, Cable ties
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 85mm
- Depth: 165mm
- Weight: 1.9kg
|Device Type||Power supply - active Power Factor Correction (PFC) - internal|
|Specification Compliance||ATX12V 2.31/ EPS12V 2.92|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX||
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240 V|
|Frequency Required||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power Output Connectors Details||1 x power 24 pin ATX with detachable 4 pin section ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V with detachable 4 pin ATX12V section ¦ 6 x 4 PIN internal power ¦ 1 x 4 PIN mini-power connector ¦ 10 x 15 pin Serial ATA power ¦ 6 x 8 pin PCI Express power with detachable 2 pin section ¦ 2 x 4 pin internal power (12V) ¦ 1 x power 8 pin EPS12V|
|Output Voltage||+3.3, +5, ±12 V|
|Power Capacity||750 Watt|
|Output Current||+3.3V - 20 A ¦ +5V - 2 A ¦ +12V - 54 A ¦ -12V - 0.5 A ¦ +5VSB - 3 A|
|Efficiency||92% (115VAC) / 94% (220-240VAC)|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum||
|Cooling System||140 mm fan|
|Features||Overheat protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, overpower protection, undervoltage protection, fan speed control, fluid dynamic bearing cooling fan|
|Compliant Standards||Energy-using Products (EuP) Lot 6||
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 7 years|
Aerocool Project 7 P750 RGB Full Modular 750w 80 Plus Platinum APFC PSU Ask an owner
Aerocool Project 7 P750 RGB Full Modular 750w 80 Plus Platinum APFC PSU Product Discussion
Our comments box is a great way for you to view other people's feedback about products on Ebuyer.com, and add your own.
- This tool is open to everyone.
- You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them.
- Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.